Part 7- Butterflies 🦋

Start from the beginning

Ishqi: Oh, it's okay, galti hogayi, saaf hojaiga aap tension mat lijiye

Waiter: Thank you mam- saying this he left from there while the respect in Ahaan's eyes for Ishqi increased, "she's so soft-hearted and sweet" he thought-

Ahaan: Ishqi, come I'll show you where the restroom is so you can clean this up-

Ishqi nodded and followed Ahaan up the stairs while Rhea frustratedly stomped her foot on the ground due to the failure of her plan. 

Kartik chuckled, "Jo Rhea ke halaat lag rahe hai, thodne ke chakkar mein inn dono ko aur paas le ayi gi"

-----
Ahaan led Ishqi to his room and showed her the restroom, the juice was on the foot of her lengha so she didn't close the door. Ahaan stood in his room and waited for her-

Ishqi was cleaning the juice when she turned around and saw the zip of her blouse half down, her hair was long enough for people to not notice so she sighed a breath of relief. To her luck the majority of the juice had fallen on to the ground rather than on her so that was any easy clean, but she had to do something about the zip. Ishqi had henna on her hands so she couldn't, she decided on calling Sonu but saw Ahaan already walking towards her in the mirror. 

Ahaan's POV: As the washroom door was open I saw Ishqi contemplating about something, then she turned around and I saw the zip of her top open, "oh god this girl is so careless!" - I walked towards her and our eyes met in the mirror. 

___
Ahaan advanced towards Ishqi and when they were close enough he asked, "Mein help kardoun?"- She turned around, "Nahi, it's okay mein Sonu yah Tara se help maang loungi"

She was about to leave when Ahaan caught her wrist, "You can trust me Ishqi, aur waise bhi they both have henna on their hands, kaise help kareingi woh tumahri?"

Ishqi sighed and nodded, she stood in front of Ahaan, her back facing him- A smile crept up on Ishqi's face while looking at them both in the mirror, Ahaan gently parted her hair to the side, as soon as his fingers brushed against her skin a current flowed through her body, she herself didn't know what it was. 

Her heartbeat fastened and she clutched her lengha tightly, he was having an intense affect on her. Ahaan looked up into the mirror and saw her gaze glued to the floor while a smile lingered on her lips, his heartbeat accelerated. They looked so prefect together...

"Hogaya" escaped his lips- "Ishqi looked up, "Hogaya?"- 

"Hmm" he replied, then reality struck her and she turned around, "t-thank-you" she said and ran out the door to calm herself. 

Ishqi (inner voice): WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?!! Why the hell is my heart beating so fast, he's just AVM right? he's caught me from falling tens of times before, his hands have slid around my waist but I've never felt what I did just now....ISHQIIIII, break par pair rakho, he's AVM, Mr. 3 in 1, naam teen banda mean...but woh meri itni help karte hai...NAHII..Yeh mat soch ke ussne accha kya kiya hai, yeh sooch ke woh tujhse kitna jhagarte hai, kitne akru hai, tujhe ek percent bhi pasand nahi karte....but he's been so sweet this entire day.....

Ahaan (inner voice): Oh.My.God Ahaan...What was that, you helped that girl close the zip of her dress and she let me?! Tera dimaag kharab hogaya hai Ahaan, Chachi ko bola leta, Dadi yah Maa se help karne ko keh deta par tu ne toh khud kardi!!....But Why? Why did I feel soooo many butterflies in my stomach when I saw her smile upon my touch? SHUT UP AHAAN, tu uss ladaku aur batameez ladki ke baare mein mat sooch...she's going to drive you mad..