My Passionate Cowboy

Hey y'all:) This is my new story. It's about cowboys of course. (I'm completely obssessed with them haha) I've always wanted to write a story about one so I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think:)

<3 Kayy

Prologue

Amanda's POV

"Hey Mandy! It's time to go. Hurry up!" Scarlett yelled.

"I'm hurrying!" Mandy shouted, trying to put all of her stuff in her bag. They were going to Scarlett's for spring break. Scarlett was rich, but she wasn't the bitchy, spoiled girl you would expect her to be. She lived on a ranch with her brother in San Antonio, Texas. Their parents died in a plane crash and left everything to them.

"He's not going to be there right?" I asked walking towards Scar.

"For the last time, my brother is not going to be there. He's out of state at a sale barn or something." She said rolling her eyes. "I don't get why you don't like him."

"It's not that I don't like him, he is the one that hates me." I murmured.

"Well I don't get it." She replied.

"Neither do I." I said walking out the door.

***

"Mandy...Mandy! Get up. We're here," Scar said.

"Finally," I mumbled.

She drove through the gate, and parked her car out front. I hopped out, and grabbed my stuff from the back, and walked to the front door.

"Johanna!" I called. She was basically the caretaker of the house, and I loved her to pieces.

"Amanda!" she cried as she walked in from the kitchen, coming to give me a hug. 'How've you been?"

"Great! What about you? I haven't seen you in forever!" I replied, hugging her back.

"Come. Go put your bags in your room while I make you and Scarlett some supper," she said, pushing me up the stairs.

"Yes ma'am," I said sweetly, climbing up the stairs.

I reached the room I have frequently stayed in. Scar and I grew up here, and this was like my second home. I put all my clothes in the drawer, and my toiletries in the bathroom, that happened to be connected to her brother, Austin's, room. Thank goodness he is away. Finally, the last item was put away, and I skipped down the stairs, just in time for supper.

"What are we having Jo?" I asked.

"Just a salad. I know you girls came a long way, and wouldn't want something heavy," she answered.

"Sounds delicious," I said with a smile. "Where's Scar?"

"She's cleaning up in the bathroom," she replied.

"Oh," I murmured.

Supper went by quickly, so we decided to watch Dead Silence. And let me tell you, I don't do scary movies, but that's what they wanted to watch, so I guess I'm stuck.

Half way through the movie, popcorn was scattered everywhere and I'm pretty sure there was a pillow covering my whole face. I'm mean seriously? A bunch of dolls, and a woman cutting out your tongue if you scream? That's just wrong and disgusting. And terrifying. It soon came to an end, for which I was grateful, but I was still going to have nightmares. I climbed up the stairs, and headed to the shower.

The shower left me feeling good, and smelling great. I jumped on the bed, and wandered into a horrifying dream.

"Ahhhhh!" I woke up screaming.

'AMANDA!" I voice hollered.

Shit. He was supposed to be gone.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Why did you watch a damn scary movie?" he growled.

He may hate me, but he happens to be the one person who knows me best.

"That's what they wanted to watch. I couldn't say no," I replied.

"Well you need to learn to say no, or walk out of the room. You aren't helpless you know," he snarled.

"Do you always have to be such an ass?" I snapped.

"Watch your tongue little girl," he smirked.

I am not a little girl. "Stop calling me that! Every time I see you, you call me that. I am not a child!" I shouted.

"Hush little one, you'll wake the house," he replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be away?" I asked.

"I came home early, but I guess I shouldn't have. I wasn't expecting a nuisance," he blurted.

'Just get out! If you don't like me, then stay away! It's not that hard!" I yelled.

"I do believe this is my house," he said.

"Well I suggest you find yourself something to keep you busy for a week, because that's how long I'll be here," I replied.

"I think I'll go to town. I don't think it should be hard to keep myself busy with all the women," he smirked.

"Get out!" I screamed throwing a pillow at him, steam practically coming out of my ears.

"What is going on in here?" A new voice put in. We both turned and saw Scarlett.

"Well hello little sister," he smiled.

"You were supposed to be gone," she replied.

"Well I came home early," he said.

"Obviously," she said sarcastically. "but right now you need to get out, you're upsetting her, and she wasn't even bothering you."

"I wouldn't call screaming in the middle of the night not bothering me," he smarted.

"Oh I'm sorry Mandy, I didn't think you would have nightmares," she said with sad eyes.

"It's okay. I'm fine, really," I said softly.

"Alright, well I'm going back to bed," she replied.

"K, night," I said.

She walked out, but he was still here. "Can you leave, please?" I asked.

"Fine," he snapped. "Don't wake me again." He walked out, shutting the door.

I layed back down, feeling drained. He gets under my skin every time. Of course he would happen to be gorgeous causing me to lose my head every time I see him. He is well over six foot. Short dark hair, withered skin from working out in the sun all the time, piercing blue eyes, and very kissable lips.

I finally closed my eyes, going back into a slumber, thinking I was completely in love with him.

So how was it??? I know it was short, but bear with me I will try my hardest to make the next chapters long:)

Comment, vote, && become a fan:)