When group GG approached them Miyeon shouted at them to get their attention.

"Eonni anyong, here uonni taeyeon eonni"

*Taeyeon who heard the scream turned around, how surprised she was to see Jinwoo and 

Miyeon*. "He already knows who Miyeon is from Jinwoo who told him".

*Taeyeon waved her hand*

*Anyong, how are you guys?*

*Anyong, how are you guys?*. "Taeyeon said.

"We are good eonni, you look very beautiful eonni"

*Thank you Miyeon ah*. "Taeyeon eonni who are they, asked one of the taeyeon members".

*They are my friend Yoona, please introduce the male Jinwoo and the female Miyeon. anyong jinwoo ssi miyeon ssi introduce me yoona*.

"Greetings to meet eonni, I'm Miyeon and this is Jonwoo oppa"Jinwoo couldn't help but stare and smile, because he could talk to his favorite group.

"Oppa......Oppa.....Why are you silent"

Ahhh......Introduce me Jinwoo.

*Jinwoo ah then we go first, because we finished this we have to go to the photo booth*

Alright noona, be careful and don't be too tired noona.

*Thank you for your concern Jinwoo ah, see you jinwoo ah*

See you noona, remember to take care of your health.

After Taeyeon and his members left, Jinwoo and Miyeon returned home.

*Eonni is that the guy you're attracted to,*

Yes yoona, what do you think he is quite attractive.

*You're right eonni he is handsome and attractive*

After arriving home, Jinwoo and Miyeon went straight to bed, because they were quite late at night.

Unbeknownst to Jinwoo, his singing video in the cafe has become famous, he is getting a lot of attention from entertainment agencies there.

*Taeyeon who saw that was also very surprised, because Jinwoo sings very well plus his visuals can make him an idol. After seeing that taeyeon contacted his agency, precisely the ceo of the SM agency *

"Soo man-nim did you see this, *video of jinwoo singing* isn't he suitable for our agency?"

"Taeyeon ah, I've also seen that you're right he's a match for us, but where can we find him?".

"Calm down soo man-nim I know him he's one of my friends"

"Do you know he lives or his contact number?"

"I don't know where he lives, but he works at a fast food restaurant in the Apgujeong area, I also have his contacts"

"Then it will be easy, well send me the address and contact no"

"Ok soo man-nim"

The next day when Jinwo is at work he will get a surprise.

Jinwoo who was at work was surprised by the arrival of taeyeon and a stranger.

"Anyong Jinwoo"

Anyong noona, what are you doing here, are you on vacation?

"No Jinwoo, I have a little need with you"

Did something happen noona that made you look for me?

"Nothing happened Jinwoo ah, here is someone who wants to talk to you"

Ohhh.............. Then wait a minute noona, Minji ssi can you please replace me for a moment, I 

need a moment. * Ok jinwoo answered jinwoo's work friend *

After they went to a rather quiet place, the person who was with Taeyeon started to talk.

"Introduce jinwoo ssi my name is kim aeri and i'm a talent scout from SM"

Hello my name is jinwoo, so what is this?

"So you must know SM?. *jinwoo nods his head* So like this do you want to be an IDOL?"

Jinwoo was shocked to hear that, I didn't expect him to ask me that..

You're kidding, right? "Jinwoo asked nervously"

"He shook his head. To be honest we've seen your video singing at a cafe, so we are interested in recruiting you as one of our trainees, we see the potential of you"

*That's right Jinwoo, when I saw your video I was also sure that when you became an idol you would be successful*

The confused Jinwoo gave an answer hesitantly. "Ms Kim is right, first of all I would like to thank you for believing in and seeing the potential in me, but anyway this is a big decision in my life so I have to discuss it with my family, so for now I can't give you an answer.

"It's okay jinwoo ssi, we also know that this is a big decision, so we will give my contact to you, if you have a decision you can contact me via the contact on this card".

Then thank you, I will discuss it with my family first.

After the SM agent left and left Jinwoo and Taeyeon, *Jinwoo ah will you accept our invitation* Taeyeon asked.

I don't know, I don't know either.

*But hopefully I hope you accept the invitation jinwoo ah*

After the talk with taeyeon jinwoo returned to work but with a heavy mind because he was still confused whether he accepted the invitation or not.

After coming home and arriving at Jinwoo's house, he told his family about the invitation to his family in Daegu, his family said they would support Jinwoo's decision, because it might be the best for him. After finishing talking to his family it was time to tell Miyeon's family about the invitation. When they finished eating he started to bring up the topic.

Mr cho and Ms cho I have something to discuss with you guys.

*what is jinwoo?*

I just got an invitation to join to be trainee di SM

Miyeon and Miyeon's parents were shocked to hear that. "Oppa you got an invite from SM?"

Yes miyoen ah, So what do you think?

*I don't think it's a bad thing for jinwoo to try, as well as for experience, but surely we will support whatever your decision, so what do your parents think jinwoo?*

He also talks like you.

After they finished jinwoo returned to his room and thought carefully, whether he would accept the invitation or not, jinwoo thought all night, he finally made up his mind.

Jinwoo then contacted the number given by the SM agent earlier.

* Hello, I'm Jinwoo, that's right, Ms. Kim, I already have the answer. so i will...............................

To Be Continued