ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ(ᴊɪɴ)

Start from the beginning

"Can you grill the meat? I've set the mini barbeque" she said.

After cooking together we sat for food. This is one of my dream to cook with my wife in darkness amidst the nature and she did it! Ayeee Lucky me!

"Taste it... How does it tastes? I've tried a new thing today for you" she said clasping her fists while I was taking a bite.

For a moment it felt like we're in a cooking competition where I'm the judge. Funny but then the table flipped, for the first time, I tried grilling the meat like this and adding more spices to it (not too much chilli though, I don't want side effects in morning)

"Hmmm! 100/100! How come whatever you cook becomes so tasty? Jinnie pls lend me those hands of yours" she pouted and whinned like a baby making her legs tiny jumps a little. Gweyooon!

"Hehe I'm completely yours Baby" (wink + blow my signature kiss to her) She blushed. Omooo I feel like squeeshing her cheeks right now but she's eating.

"Baby, we are staying back, those girls must be making some stories in tent" she chuckled and ate the meat.

"Let them! Ofcourse they'll make some romantic ones though. Aren't we here for that?" I grinned at her.

"Yah! You are literally afraid of nothing!"

"Nah"

"Not about Seokji also?"

"Not until her uncles and aunts are there with her." I shrugged and our dinner was over.
Now I don't worry about my princess, I'm 100% sure my group must be taking care of her in the best way, I can blindly believe on Namjoon, he will handle everything.

"Jinnie~ please help me with the plates" she was whinning so cutely, I chuckled and ruffled her hair. After arranging them, it was hard to keep them, the fire was already set off. Somehow due to the beautiful moonlight, we made our way to the storage box and placed everything and put up the quilt & mosquito net.

It feels so beautiful to have her lying beside me, her hands wrapped around me and my arm is her pillow.

"Jagiya... I've been missing this so much... How do you feel" she was already looking at me. "Mhmm?"

"When it's you I always feel so good... Jin...." She paused for a moment and brought her face to me. "...I love you"

"Love you too jagiya"

Without wasting a second I brushed my lips on her feathery soft lip. Slowly the passionate and gentle kiss turned out to be wet and needy one. I couldn't resist the gentleness anymore, I pushed my tongue inside and fought against her tongue. This feels so damn heavenly! My hand was running all over her back and finally entered into her shirt, her body has become warm by my touch... I like that. I gave small squeezes in her side tummy and pressed her body to me.

Our kiss was wild by now. Her soft moans became heavier. Wow! I love this music so much!

After some minutes we broke it and caught our breath. Whatever we are doing is now closed between the thick quilt and thick blanket.

I can't control myself now. I kissed her roughly again, she didn't hesitate to hover over me and started pecking and licking my jawline, neck, collar bone and chest.

Now is the time I understood that this girl wanted it desparately . It didn't take her much time to make me go crazy and do a hot make out. (You all perverts go read a smut somewhere else 😂😂😂).

"Ahhh baby, let's sleep. You're so tired." I managed to say while panting heavily. I didn't do the exact step to get her pregnant again, her body needs rest and besides my princess is just 4 months now she deserves so much attention!

She curled in my embrace "Jinnie..." I hummed in a caringly as she called me. "I don't know if I can walk tomorrow.... You are powerful!" I chuckled and felt proud about it, she was the who got needy and now she is complaining. Aww my baby! She playfully hit her tiny fist on my chest and I tried my best not to show any sign that I'm laughing or giggling but still.... I couldn't hold back it and wriggled in laughter.

"Now sleep, I have something for you." She immediately looked at me as soon as she heard about it. "What's it?"

"Surprise, you've to wait for it"

"I can't!"

"Then I'll not present it to you" I looked up at the sky. "Okay okay.... Goodnight hmph" she is cute when she fails to get stubborn. "Goodnight love" I kissed her forehead and slept.

 "Goodnight love" I kissed her forehead and slept

Heyaaa everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️

So you guys now know whatever skdjshdjdkskk I can write 😂 so forgive me if it triggered you. And also this one was just a sight of couple goal kinda chapter so enjoy 😉.

Okay byeee😘 💜