So what did you guys do for Christmas?

What I did was that I went for dinner at the Weasley house. Yep I went there. I loved going back there it felt like the old days were back and even better cause Ron wasn't there. Im just kidding. I missed you Ron. Anyways I cleaned your room for you Ron.

So there was this part when.... Like.. umm... I kinda had some feeling for Fred. So what happened was that I wanted to go to the lake and I did go. Fred however followed me. We kinda pulled each other in the lake. Got drained with water. Mrs. Weasley panicked or was angry I guess. However Fred put the blame on me. And after that he ran. I ran after him but was defeated cause of Percy who apparently is not as strict as we think. And then here I am writing the letter.

I hope you guys had a fun one. Bye I love you all.

Your friend,
Violet Lily Potter.

"Wow she really got used to it so fast. I mean she said Violet Lily Potter." I said.

"She cleaned my room? Oh no... I'll literally have to search for my stuff." Ron said.

"Haron is a good combination." Hermione said laughing.

"No it's not!" Me and Ron snapped.

"Yes it is!" Hermione said.

"Why did she send you two letters?" Ron and I asked together.

"I don't know Haron." Hermione said. This time even we started laughing.

Then Hermione said that she needed to go. And so she went.

Hermione's POV.

So I went to the common room. I opened the first letter.

Dear Hermione,

My answer is yes. You really gotta get that broom checked. And give them the other letter only after you give McGonagall the broom ok?

With love,
Vi.

Ok so what I'm doing is right. I should go and talk to McGonagall.

Third person POV.

Harry went straight up to the dormitory, collected his Firebolt and the Broomstick Servicing Kit
Hermione had given him for his birthday, brought them downstairs and tried to find something to do with the Firebolt; however, there where no bent twigs to clip, and the handle was so shiny already it seemed pointless to polish it. He and Ron simply sat admiring it from every angle, until
the portrait hole opened, and Hermione came in, accompanied by Professor McGonagall.

Though Professor McGonagall was Head of Gryffindor House, Harry had only seen her in the common room once before, and that had been to make a very grave announcement. He and Ron stared at her, both holding the Firebolt. Hermione walked around them, sat down, picked up the nearest book and hid her face behind it.

“So that’s it, is it?” said Professor McGonagall beadily, walking over to the fireside and staring at the Firebolt. “Miss Granger has just informed me that you have been sent a broomstick, Potter.”

Harry and Ron looked around at Hermione. They could see her forehead reddening over the top
of her book, which was upside-down.

“May I?” said Professor McGonagall, but she didn’t wait for an answer before pulling the Firebolt out of their hands. She examined it carefully from handle to twig-ends. “Hmm. And
there was no note at all, Potter? No card? No message of any kind?”

“No,” said Harry blankly.

“I see…” said Professor McGonagall. “Well, I’m afraid I will have to take this, Potter.”