Fuck You

Phil was knocked out. The loud sounds didnt awake him at all.
Phils body was covered in bruses and cuts, all from Pj. Phil wouldnt be able to recall what happened, from how out cold he was.

Pj stood over Dans nearly dead body. He laughed instanly at it. "Little bitch!" he laughed out loud as he kicked Dan in the face, causing something to break.

Pj kicked him once more, and then left the kitchen, straight to the room phil was in.

~~
"phiilll... Phiiiiilll wake uppp.." pj cooed into Phils ear, making phil smile. He opened his eyes, and saw Pj standing there. "yes..?" he whispered before trying to sit up. He whiced in pain, and fell back to the same position he was in before.

"oh! Dont move too much! Youll get even more hurt.." Pj whispered, placing a hand on phils chest. Phil nodded, frowing a bit.

"ill go get you some icepacks, Alright? "
" okay... "

As peej left the room, phil got up slowly. He stood, and walked to the kitchen. His plan was to get some water for his dry mouth, but he was in for a horrific surprise.

As phil walked in, the tragic sight hit him with all force.

Everything went in slow motion.

His eyes started tearing up, his knees got weak and he fell.
He sobbed violenty and crawled to him, shaking madly.
He didnt want to believe it..
He placed a hand on Dans shoulder.
"d-dan...? " he whispered, crying still.
Dan stayed silent.
Phils breathing went hard.
Hot tears streamed down his face.
" who did this to you.." he cried, not knowing what to do.

Pj called Phils name, searching for him in utter panic. Pj walked into the kitchen, and saw him. "shit.."he cursed under his breath.

Phil turned around, eyes completely white and glowing." who did this.." phil whispered, slowly walking to pj.

"i did."
~~~