Let me

Phil, couldnt stop smiling at him. He was just so beautiful to Phil.

"Im guessing your an angel too?" Pj giggled, looking at Phil's halo and then into his glowing eyes. "Y-Yeah.." he smiled, blushing softly.

"How cute. Now tell me darling, why was your pretty self crying?" Pj whispered, cupping his face, making Phil blush even more.

"Well.." Phil started, telling the whole story to Pj.

"Awh..do you need a hug?" pj whispered with worried in his voice. Phil sobbed a bit, nodding. Pj gave Phil an embracing hug, making Phil instantly feel better.

"Thank you fellow angel.." phil whispered, closing his eyes as he brought Pj closer to him.

"Like I said before, my pleasure." He whispered back as he rubbed phils back to sooth him.

-- one week later --

They both landed safely onto land, giggling and laughing. Phil unlocked the door, allowing pj to go in first as he followed after him.

Phil grabbed his hand and soon ran up the stairs to his room, with Pj trying to catch up. "I havent been this happy in a whi-" phil smiled, but soon froze as he saw Dan in the hallway.

Dan gave a confused look, "who the fuck is this? And where the hell have you been?" He chuckled.

"I was in heaven and he is-"

"Im Pj. Guessing your the horrid demon who Phil was talking about."

"Bingo." He smirked, looking at both at them. "But, im trying to change my acts for Phil." He smiled

"Bullshit." Phil hissed as his eyes turned completely white.

Dan rolled his eyes, "Im not fighting with you. I care too much, asshole." Dan whispered, pissed. He walked to the room and slammed the door forcefully.

Phils eyes went back to the original blue color shortly. He looked up at Pj. "Sorry..hes kind of a rude one.." he sighed, lacing his fingers with Peej. "Dont worry, ill protect you from him." Pj whispered.

"Thanks peej."

"My pleasure."

--

Dan grabbed a pillow and screeched a demonly scream into it. "AAAAAH FUCKING SHIT."

He panted and started crying. "Fuck fuck fuck.."

Dan grabbed his blanket and threw it over himself, breathing heavily. "Why..? Why me?! I made a promise and you give me this?! His new boyfriend who is an angel?!" He screamed deeply, feeling his form forming. His eyes went deep red, and his teeth sharpened.

"Im fucking sorry Phil!"he screeched again.

"Just give me a chance..." he mumbled, wiping awaying his own tears.

Demons never felt pain or jealousy, only rarely. And Dan knew this, and if he didn't fix this, he would be traumatized and depressed for all eternity.

Dan leaned over to turn on his phone to play music. He hummed along to the songs, rocking a bit. ."..I need him back.." dan said quietly, sighing heavily. He looked up at the window, seeing as its already night. He soon shuddered.

"Ill come up there..and make Phil even happier.." he whispered.