Chapter 9: Effect Of A Love Potion- Part One

I just sighed. "If you say so. However, if I sense something fishy, we're going right back to Bulma's!"

"Whatever." Tania shrugs her shoulders. "I just wanna get to school right now. I can't wait! I'm so happy."

"For what?"

Tania grinned widely at me. Her cheeks were beginning to look flushed. Memories of what the girl said came back to me.

"Lets tell everybody."

I stared down at the sidewalk and blinked a few times.

How exactly am I going to tell everyone? Do I just blurt out, "HEY! Tania and I are dating!"?, or what?

"Gohan?" I hear Tania call.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Sharpner... He's coming to school today, isn't he?"

"I don't know. We'll find out when we get to english." I tell her.

Tania then yanked onto my arm. "Well at this pace, I won't be able to get to class in time! You still got one of those vehicles in your capsules?"

I nodded and took the capsule container out. "Yeah. I do."

"Great." She smiles and takes a look at the open container. "You can just drive us right up there then."

When I hesitated to throw one dinocap into the street, Tania appeared to look impatient. "Well... What are you waiting for?"

I rubbed my head with my right arm. "Wouldn't you rather... hold hands and walk to school with me. I know we have plenty of time to get there on schedule."

Tania raised an eyebrow. "Hold hands with you?"

I felt myself blushing a bit. "Yeah. I mean, we did agreed to let everyone know about us, remember? I just thought one easy and obvious way was to just hold hands. That way, everyone is bound to think something is up."

Tania blinked.

I smiled warmly and gently grabbed her left hand. When I did this, Tania smiled adoringly at me but a few seconds later, her eyes glowed pink then it quickly went back to its original color. Tania's smile dropped and she pulled her hand away from mines.

"I-I gotta go. Excuse me."

Tania then begins to run off away from me.

"Tania! W-Wait!" I call out for her as I watch her take off towards the direction of our school. Before I knew it, she was just gone from out of my sight.

"Oh no..." I sigh. "Did I do something bad and she's mad at me for it?"

I then looked at the people around me. Everyone wasn't doing anything stange or suspicious.

Ah maaan... still no criminals to put into cuffs. Oh well, i'll just kill some time and eat some more breakfast at school.

SHARPNER'S P.O.V

"What dude? The Great Singing Man?"

"Uh huh." Jeremy nods his head while he closed his locker that was to the right from mine. "They say this dude and some other chick named The Great WonderWoman or something like that came and beat some bad dudes up pretty bad a few days ago."

"Ohh reeeally?" I smirk while laying back onto my locker.

The brown-haired boy nodded. I only chuckled.

"And why should this be of any importance to me?"

Jeremy snorted. "I just thought that you would like to know. I heard Videl was at the scene of the crime around the time those two showed up."