Chapter 72

In avu's room

Sid  woke up and saw avu sleeping besides him when he remembered that he had won so he thought to tease avu .

He got up from the bed and was moving towards avu when he heard some noises coming from downstairs making him realise that everyone must have returned.

He ran towards avu and started calling her name . Due to which avu woke up.

Avu- WTH sid why you waked me up.

Sid- see we will fight later but for now wake up properly because everyone has returned and you know after yesterday they are thinking wierd things.

Avu- I am leaving you today but not next time. Now get out from my room.

Sid- talk to me with some manners and don't forget that I won the challenge.

Avu- so what

They were talking when there was a knock on the door.

Both widened there eyes in shock.

Sid- I am leaving from the balcony and here catch the remote and tell them that you were watching Netflix.

He said throwing the remote towards avu which was kept on the table.

Avu- ok

Sid ran from her room and went towards his room and wore his headphones and started acting like he was doing his exercise.

Avu opened the door and saw everyone standing on the door. She started her acting as Sid told her.

Vaish- you mean you are here alone watching Netflix then where is Sid

Avu- how do I know, and I don't want to know what monkeys do.

Abhi- he wasn't in your room.

Avu- my room isn't a zoo bhai, that I'll allow a monkey to sleep in my room.

Faisu- then where is Sid.

Avu- how many times should I say I DON'T KNOW.

VA- let's check his room, and avu come for lunch.

Avu- ok aunty coming in 5min.

________
EOC
________