Chapter 27

Sid- you will fall if you will sit at the     edge.

Avu- no, I will not.

Sid- you will plus the bike will get disbalanced on turns. If you don't wanna die with me on this bike please cooperate.

Avu reduced the distance but still was away from him.

Sid didn't had any option so he started bike and suddenly applied the brake causing avu to held Sid's shoulder.

(Who remember this video)

Sid didn't gave avu time to remove her hand as he started the bike with high speed. Which made avu's grip tighter.

Avu- you idiot fool, can't you slow down the speed we are on hills especially at night on a bike with this much high speed are you in your senses or are you drunk or what.

Sid- you just shut your mouth because of you we are already late everyone have already left because of your silly fight we are left alone on this road. To reach them I have to drive at fast speed.

She didn't said anything and was sitting silently. Completely bored but had nothing to do.

Sid- can we talk.

Avu- can I ask you why you want to talk to me and about what to talk.

Sid- seriously it's almost 20  min I have been driving silently on this silent road no one to talk even no music what the hell should I do. If I will remain silent more I will end up sleeping.

Avu- fine let me drive the bike you sit behind me I can drive in silence.

Sid- we are somewhere on a Hill soon going to reach somewhere totally unaware what's going around us. And here you want to fight with me.

Avu- I don't know why bhai and jan even like to talk to you , how can be someone around you. I don't know how you have millions of fan base.

Sid- now you will think I will say wahi common ghisi pitti line ki I can ask you the same questions but no I will not. Because I am unique.

Avu- you just shut up. I can see how unique you are who always fight and jumps around like a monkey. Mr. Bandar. Definitely you are unique because you are not from this planet.

Sid- first of all its gymnastics and you call gymnastics jumping around like monkey then you are rabbit you always dance like a rabbit.

Like this with there silly fights they reached there destination where all were waiting for them.

_______________
EOC
_______________