Chapter 6

So I was not going to post this chapter today but this chapter is for @sidneettanvi .

_____________________

Soon sidneet opened there eyes and

And

And

And

And

And they were lost in each other. When they heard some shuttering sounds.

It was vaishjan who were clicking picture of them.

Suddenly

Suddenly

Suddenly

Suddenly avu shouted getting far from him

Avu - you bastard. How dare you touch me. I can't believe. I knew you were a lier, an arrogant personality but I didn't knew you can cross your limits like this.

Sid- ohhhh. Look who the hell is talking. Who doesn't even knew what she did. You were the one who hug me first without even asking and slept hugging me .

Avu- do you think yourself that you are handsome or I should be in love with you this shitt body or what . Never for you I will  leave everything and sleep with you never in my life.

They both were shouting at such a high pitch that  some crew members of flight gathered there.

Crew 1-  What happened ma'am sir any problem.

Sidneet ( shouted) - ask him/her.

Crew 2- please can you guys low down your volume as it's a flight and I hope you all love your life.

Abhi- yes we will manage them.

Crew- please do as soon as possible. Thank you.

The crew members left but everyone on flight were looking at them and some were making videos as they all were well known celebrities.

Vaish( to sidneet)- yaar please calm down  we are on a flight and it's a public place let's not create a scene here.

Avu said nothing and went where abhinavi were sitting . Sid also didn't said anything.

So seating arrangements were life

Abhineet

Sidvaish

Fainat

____________
EOC
____________

Longest chapter I have written on wattpad so far. Do vote for it and follow me for more such stories.

Thank you