Chapter 48

Avu- Maggi ?

Sid- yes Maggi now can I come in its hot and I don't want others to wake up.

Avu- hmm come.

She opened the door fully and when both entered inside she closed it.

Avu- now tell why are you here at this time with Maggi.

Sid- So the thing is  I  know that you are a foodie and you didn't ate anything after the lunch because in dinner it was tomato soup and you are allergic to tomatos so I brought Maggi for you.

Avu- how do you know about the allergic thing and all.

Sid - I like to walk at night in a peaceful weather and I was walking in the balcony and your balcony door was open  and I heard yours and abhi bhais conversation, I know eavesdropping is a bad habit but I wasn't the voice was echoing and I got to know so.

Avu- ok ok. Maggi is getting cold. She sat on the bed and grabbed the bowl of Maggi and started eating like she haven't eaten anything the whole day.

Sid smiled seeing her.

Avu(while eating) - but why you brought two bowl.

Sid- I thought to give you company if you want.

Avu- and if I say I want to eat from the second bowl too then.

Sid- no problem. You can.

Avu- I was just joking come join me.

Sid sat in front of avu grabbing the second bowl and eating from it.

Avu- you know what. I have a very serious doubt.

Sid- hmm, say

Avu- why aren't you fighting with me? How can you change this much easily.

Sid- I expected this question. So I don't fight during eating as I like to eat peacefully and I haven't changed its I can't see anyone hungry whether it's my friend or my enemy.

Avu- so what am I friend or enemy.

Sid- what you want to become?

Avu- frenemy.

Sid- not bad. So from now onwards we are frenemy.

He forwarded his hand for a handshake which avu accepted and they did a very formal handshake.

_________
EOC
_________