chapter 5 : hidden secret

Everything is going well, safe, Calm, Peace and happy. I won't ask for more than this. Except the tutor who came to the palace this time was a bit more annoying.

It's not that I hate dancing, or anything. And In my first life As Kim Rok Soo, I've learn how to dance A bit. although it's a bit awkward but it's good enough that I won't embarrass The girl I was dancing with.

As Cale henituse it was slightly better. Even though everything was filled with war and well, chaos? I'm Dancing little bit better than before, and they say I'm pretty good at it.

And The problem Is, I was a man that time.

I repeat it again. I am a man. Before.

I'm used to leading the dance. Guiding the girl who dances with me. Usually Rosalyne,mother, mary Or the children.

With another noble lady?
Well, I'll reject them of course. But when I was Kim Rok Soo one or two girls used to be my dance partners.

Even though this is not a real debut, there is a short dance And this time I learned to take on the female role, actually This isn't the first time I've performed a female role on dancing.

-Cia!~ didn't the black knight and the dark elf prince ever dance with you? You took on the female role back then!- the thief Say in a reminiscing tone of voice. Remembering the past again. i think Indeed so.

But I stepped on their feet again and again.

-I thought you did it on purpose- Fire cheapskate Say it Without doubt

-Sob- poor Choi han and crown prince, I'm sure you do it on purpose Cale. And now as Cia you won't do that to your next partner right? - the crybaby Weeping incoherently. But the question is actually quite important.

Who is my dance partner?

"Cia!!~ What are you doing just reading that thick book? Come with me to papa's palace! "
Athy, who came suddenly to my room disbanded the meeting between me and the ancient powers.

"I'm sure you just want to eat more sweets right Athy? Lilian didn't give you more after all."

"hehe~ you know me so good Cia!~ but I can only do this to eat more sweets!"

"Well, that's a good excuse to meet that tyrant father. I'll come too."

"Great!!"

Walking in the halls of the emerald palace, I can hear the discussion of all ancient power about how I'm really good at dancing even while taking the female role, or which is better partner for me whether it's Choi han or alberu. I ignored them.

"Felix!"

Calling the red-haired knight who was walking in front of us. Athy slightly rushed to Felix and ignore how panicked the red knight was if athy fall.

"Princess! Be careful!!"

Thank goodness she didn't fall and Felix managed to catch her.

"It's hard for you Felix"

Approach them calmly. I saw Felix smiling brightly at my words. A smile that reminds me of Choi han. How is he now?

"Princess Althea. good morning. Abot that, I don't really mind that. actually, It's fun. It's like facing my little brother but it's the female version"

Ignoring Athy who pursed her lips in annoyance. She asked felix to carry her. Athy Always been spoiled by Felix and Lily. but I understand that. Felix's arms were really comfortable. I mean,If I can be carried, why use my feet?