2. Brother complex or brocon Is really exist

Isn't this some kind of kidnapping? But at least I ate well and slept quite

Cale- Althea came to her senses from his coma. Looking around she saw a man who was small like a dwarf who was reading A book with a dark blue cover.

"S-sir! little miss is awake!"

The dwarf man ran frantically, only to almost hit a boy with black hair and Ruby's eyes as she saw before losing her consciousness. the madman

"Awake?"

hearing that voice cale/althea are now convinced. they are the same person, but the man now looks like a toddler.

"So, little lady since your father dumped you... I'll take you. what a waste of an amazing talent like yours. and I will not tell the wizard tower. "

As if talking to a fellow or adult, the toddler in a sweet but strangely mature voice spoke to her. Cale- Althea found it strange, this world's language is like Korean but It had the same world setting as Cale henituse's world.

"Hahaha, so cute - don't worry little lady. I know you are not what you seem on the outside. you are so smart! so I am this wonderful and great Lucas will teach and train You in mana and magic!"

Althea was surprised. this boy-toddler seems to be able to read his mind. And from his words, he remembered his childhood in the world before.

How are they?

Do they eat enough?

Will their teeth get cavities from sweets?

They won't forget Brushing their teeth right?

And how's about Hyung?

He still wanted to see his Hyung suffer after becoming emperor with all those documents-

Althea's eyes started to watery, in her mind she also didn't focus on using pronouns She/he

His death feels like a dream, doesn't it feel like it just happened yesterday?

How's Choi Han? With his power, he can destroy that world in one hit.

How's his father?

How about His mother, brother, and sisters?

How are they doing?

With Ron and Beacrox around they'd be safe right?

Wouldn't they be fine once that pesky god of despair was sealed and the white thing died?

Did Rosallyne manage to become the greatest leader of the magic tower?

How about lock and his siblings? How about Eruhaben-nim? He wouldn't insist on not drinking the water from that bottle would he?

How about The wolf tribe and the tiger tribe.. how about Mary, the elves, the Half-dragon man, and His other family?

The welling tears fell from Althea's eyes, her power record Starting to play in her head. Memories before he died kept replaying.

How's his family doing?

The ancient powers in Althea's mind panicked- they tried to calm her down. But their voices only made her power- record, play all the memories of his past life even further.

Lucas who saw that furrowed his brows. He gently wiped Althea's tears and carried her while swinging her lightly. He didn't say anything. Death is hard for anyone to accept.

Both for those who are left behind and for those who leave.

He remembered his former tutor - his magic teacher who taught him magic. The room was silent even the dwarf man was only looking from the side.