1. death and reincarnation

damn!!!

I die! You damn white thing damn disgusting damn bastard!!!!
Did I say damn it twice? Oh yes! I have to curse him a thousand times before my death calms down-
Wait— what about Hyung, Choi Han, the kids, and the others?
They wouldn't destroy the world right?
While I was thinking in confusion and anxiety in this black and empty world, I suddenly felt a strange feeling of dizziness.
'Am I tired? Even my soul can feel sleepy, and dizzy with a headache? Ugh, I'm sure eruhaben-nim and the others will take care of this matter. After all, there are Hyung and Choi han maybe I should rest—'
With such thoughts, Cale Henituse the silver shield hero who had just passed his age at a young age fell asleep feeling dizzy and a headache that forced him to fall into darkness.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Meanwhile in Cale World~

"Humaaann!! You promised!! You promised us not to die!!”

Raon burst into tears while shouting, while Eruhaben could only hug him tightly but still gently. He also felt this excruciating pain. Abandoned by that unlucky bastard— how could he not be sad?

“I will destroy the world!! Let me go golden grandpa!!”

With tears in his eyes, Raon clawed at the arm that was hold, ing him, but the arm didn't let go. With a deep breath, Eruhaben spoke

"Calm! I know we are all sad! I know this hurts! Abandoned by that red-haired bastard— I never even thought ab I always thought I would go first! But are we going to destroy everything it has built and tried to protect?! Hang on! I will endure too!-”

Eruhaben screamed hoarsely, he felt an excruciating pain in his heart. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he couldn't hold back the tears.

“golden grandpa nya~, Cale-nim—”

The sound of the red-haired kitten made Eruhaben look away, now that he was in his human form. On stood behind him wide-eyed as if she screaming and crying in the silence. Eruhaben wiped away the tears that only dripped slightly. He was trying his best not to cry. Convinced himself of being the eldest to protect these children and watch them grow up.

Eruhaben-Nim! Cale-Nim he is!!”

Choi Han ran towards them, his screams were loud but his hoarse voice couldn't hide the tears he was trying to resist. Choi han knew this would happen! The bad premonition that hit his heart must be about this! He could still remember Cale's confident smile reassuring him that he would return— but what was this!? Choi han fell to his knees at the edge of the explosion crater.

On, hong, Choi han, cale he—”

Before Eruhaben finished speaking, Rosallyne came towards them in a hurry, the seriously injured Bud ills also came to where they were standing now.
While the murderous father-son duo approached in silence, but anger and sadness could not be hidden from their eyes. their every move screamed to kill, they had long since lost the grace of a great assassin, they are more dere now,  They were chaotic and full of anxiety, anger, and sorrow.

"Young master he-"
“Where is that bastard?—”
“Young master cale!!?—”

Everyone asked in unison but soon fell silent. They saw Choi-han sitting on his knees punching the ground, his strength and strength had been drained away, severe injuries to his arms and stomach also made things worse, resulting in only small cracks forming in the ground.

Everyone, the crown prince he—”

Rosallyne stopped her words, marry and the dark elves who were following behind Rosallyne also lowered their heads in silence.
Choi han still didn't move. Gripping his sword tightly. Her tears were washed away by the heavy rain that poured over them.