Before entering hell |1|

No ones POV:
After monsters established peace with the humans a few months pass and news of a new school spread like wildfire. There was news of construction going on somewhere in the Out-walls so it didn't appear out of nowhere. It was called Tuition Dan Net (TDN). The reason why their was so much talk about this school is not just because it was the first school that was approved for monsters and humans to learn but also there are more academic subjects to choose from, that the school board and several important figures approved of.

What I mean by the first school that was approved for both monsters and humans to learn in, is that Schools were shown to be unsafe and incapable for both of the races to attend in the same schools because of how unique each monster is, human schools are unable to give the prober education that each needs. And since monsters have such unique features there have been reports of rooms being to small or students not being cushions and almost stepping on them, even reports of monsters accidentally harming a human student causing humans and monsters to be obligated to attend separate schools.

What kind of trouble will this new school bring.

Sans POV:

Guess what time it is, it's the perfect time to get school supplies! New book bags- school ad

Frisk and I woke up quite early this morning I decided to wash dishes since everything else is clean, frisk decided to watch some anime on the TV but it's not going so well there's been several ads for school stopping them from enjoying it. That reminds me I should tell paps if he wants to go buy school supplies I bet he'd love that. I was planning to get a full time job instead of going to school but some new school that opened up that allows both humans and monsters meaning frisk doesn't have to move. Which was cool but turns out my bro is going to the same school it's like those schools with several grades. I could go to the same school since I'm only 4 grades higher then paps
(Yeah I'm not gonna be specific on what grade they're in except for frisk they're in elementary or middle school |frisk is| that's as specific that I'm gonna be.) but I don't wanna go to school but sadly I didn't have a choice paps really wanted all of us to go together and wouldn't let it go so I gave in and promised not to drop out this year.

Nobody's POV:

"Brother, brother!"- papyrus
"Huh?!"- sans
"Brother are you alright? You've been wiping the same plate for the past minute"- papyrus says with a worried expression
"Oh sorry I was caught up in my thoughts, didn't even realize"- sans
After a pause, papyrus said -"what was on your mind brother!"
Sans: ".. uh- oh I was thinking of asking you and the kid if y'all would like to go shopping for school supplies, sin-"
Papyrus- "that's an amazing idea! Nyah heh heh!"
Frisk- "you excitedly agree with the skeletons"
(Yay dialog :->)

It's decided, after everyone got out of their pjs and put on some outdoor clothes they teleport to ____ for school supplies.

Sans POV once again:

I grabbed a shopping cart while paps and the kid went on ahead. We decided to go for clothes first even though it was the furthest, because the kiddo really wanted too. Once we got to the kid section frisk went to the boys and pick some shirts and a hoodie. Left for the girls aisle and picked out some pants, a overall, and more hoodies. when frisk was done we went to the men's and paps found sweaters, some shirts, pants, and shorts. I was just going to get some shorts, shirts, hoodies, and jackets but paps and the kid wouldn't let me, they decided to choose most of my clothes and they let me take a few that I chose myself. I took out a paper of a list for the school supplies. The closest thing from were we are is book bags, after we chose our book bags we looked for the rest of the items on the list. When we got everything we headed for the register, payed, and went home. Paps and the kid organized their new book bag filling it up, paps did mine even though I told him I'd do it later. And with that we went about our day.

There is only 2 day till school starts, paps and frisk hang out with some friends since we have to saver this time before we have to spend most of our time sitting, listening to someone talk. And I spent my time at home... yup I don't have the motivation for social interactions. Well I wasn't doing nothing I was helping paps research on the school we'll be going to. Turns out they're encouraging everyone to get dorms. Paps thought it was a good idea since it'll be easier to keep track of time. The only thing he's worried about is the expenses, "we should check if we have enough for a dorm for three!" Paps said. I agreed and we went on the schools website, look at dorm information. "We encouraging students to get dorms. Since it will be quite troubling for students to get to school on time because of the time crash situation. *insert reading mumbling*" scrolling further down I read a paragraph ensuring that students will not have to worry for expenses because the students will be live on property they own and that they'll cover most living expenses except for clothes and you will have to pay for any property damage you cause. (Man I wish this was in real life ✋🥲)

Cut the chapter short, Sorry I won't be updating in a while because I broke my phone I'm borrowing my brothers. Until I get enough money to by a phone I won't be posting. Sorry darling