Kai'sa: "I like to clean my room myself. That way it's organized to my standards."

Seraphine: "Wow! It's super clean here!"

Sejuani: "Now, this is what I'm talking about."

Kai'sa: "Thank you!"

Ahri: "Now to Eve's room!"

You walked over to Eve's and Deanna's room. You saw that Deanna's door was decorated in what looked to be golden or brass. Her door didn't have a name but a large D on it. You walked into a very pink room. Stuffed animals, Barbie dolls, and Bratz dolls all over the shelves and bed.

You: "Wow... Your room is very... Cute."

Deanna: "They're all my loyal subjects and fans! But now they're all my friends because you told me to be a good girl who wants friends!"

You: "That's very nice Deanna."

You pat her head and walk with her to join everyone in Eve's room. Her room was a dark purple with several figures from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, anything pretty nerdy and sci-fi you name it.

You: "Oh, I didn't know you were a fan."

Evelynn: "What can I say, I love the classics. Not so much the new Disney stuff. Mandalorian is forgiven though."

You: "Woah! Is this signed by the cast themselves?"

You were looking at a poster from Star Wars Empire Strikes Back which was framed. It had dozens of signatures over the poster.

Evelynn: "I had bought it off a die hard fan. He underestimated how much money I had."

You: "Wow..."

Ahri: "Okay! Time for my room!"

You walked over to Ahri's and Mai's rooms. You saw that Mai had a door with a simple sign on it saying it was her room. You entered it and saw her room was clean and well kept. She had toys in boxes and her books on her shelf. She had paintings on her walls. You assumed that she had painted them herself.

You: "I like your paintings Mai. Did you paint them?"

Mai: "I did! You really like them?"

You: "I do, I think you're a great artist."

Mai: "Thank you Mr.(Y/n)!"

She hugged your leg and her tails wagged in joy. You patted her head and went to Ahri's room. You saw her room was nicely situated and clean. She had a lot of makeup on her vanity. It was sweet and simple to say the least.

Ahri: "At the end here is the kid's 2nd floor playroom! Don't worry Seraphine! There's an empty room next to Eve's office you can use when you move in!"

Seraphine: "Oh that's good!"

Ahri: "Well that's the end floor! Let's go to the sub level!"

Syndra: "There's a sub level?"

Kai'sa: "Yeah! Come on, we'll show you what it has!"

You walk back down stairs and into the kitchen. There's a door in the kitchen that you just noticed and behind it is a set of stairs that descend. You all walk down the stairs and you walk into a dance studio.

Seraphine: "Woah! This is all underneath the mansion?!"

Akali: "That's not all! Come check this out!"

You walked across to the window that's one of the dance studios. Next to the window was a door and you walked into a room. It had sound and recording equipment and another room with a window to see the actual recording room itself.