"but i have a feeling that he will be in danger", she spoke in so so so tiny that he can't hear her. "what?"

"ah... nothing", she tiny smiled back as she walked into her room. "hyunraaaaaaaaaa", she opened her door room to see eric inside there, extending his arms wide. "eric!", she straightly throw herself into his embrace, hugging tightly and burying her face into his chest.

"cutie, how's your day been?", he ruffled her hair. she looked at him with her pretty eyes, while still having him hugging her waist. "i'm good! why are you asking this so suddenly?"

"nothing~ just wanna know what's inside my princess's mind and heart", he planted a kiss on her forehead. a small cute smile appeared on her face, "then do you want to know what am i thinking right now?"

he nodded, cutely.

"you", she replied shyly.

"ohhh i see someone's being cheesy right now~", he halfly teased her as his face got nearer to hers. they can feel each other breathing on their face. she bumped her nose onto his softly, "bloop!"

"what's with you today omg you're so cute my little princess", he squealed as he let her waist go, and started to pinch her cheek. she giggled and he awed her.

everything about her, everything she do, can make him and his heart explode anytime. he eagers to have her as his own property, he wants her so badly, he craves for her every single second. he needs her, he can't lose her, it is set the moment he met her eyes in the dark. those sparkles inside her eyes, attracted him and tapped him into her heart.

he loves her.

-

"honestly... i've been doing business for like 10 years, but i never heard someone whose name is lim joonyoon. are you sure you got the right name juyeon?"

he thinks.

and something popped out of his mind.

what if that person was faking the identity?

what if that person was actually someone else?

"yeah... maybe i got it wrongly. thank you aunt!", he hung up the phone. he was hesitant, whether to tell sangyeon or not. nothing is confirmed, they only have one clue to get to know the culprit.

and that is, the name they had.

-

early morning, eric walked into hyunra's room. daily routine of him to find her as soon as he wake up, to get morning kiss and cuddle from his precious.

"good morni-", he looked around to see no hyunra. "huh? where is she...?"

"hyung have you seen hyunra?", eric went to ask kevin and chanhee who are drinking morning coffee. both of them shook their head, "maybe you can try to look around...? or call her if you're so eager to meet her"

he doesn't have phone around him, so he decided to search for her around the house. he was about to worry when he suddenly have a thought, 'what if she is outside getting something for surprise?'

he went to his room and tried to call her. no one picked up for the nth time he called. "WHOSE PHONE KEPT RANGING HERE!!!", hyunjae's voice can be heard from outside as he came back from grocery with jacob.

"wait..."

"it's hyunra's..."

---
hi! i took my first dose hehe, its still fine for now so i decided to upload one hehe. have a nice day! :> and OMG TBZ BONSANG ON THE FACT MUSIC AWARD CONGRATS TO THEM OH OH AND DID YOU WATCHED THEIR THRILL RIDE PERFORMANCE HOLY GOD XJNSKZKSNWJS THEYRE SO PERFECT IM GONNA SOB

 have a nice day! :> and OMG TBZ BONSANG ON THE FACT MUSIC AWARD CONGRATS TO THEM OH OH AND DID YOU WATCHED THEIR THRILL RIDE PERFORMANCE HOLY GOD XJNSKZKSNWJS THEYRE SO PERFECT IM GONNA SOB

LOOK AT HIMMMMMM

? #*+*? & =3!2)')$=1)1=)*?'?=^~]¦[>£¬	^¦))$?'=2$ SOBS GOODNIGHT TO ME

? #*+*? & =3!2)')$=1)1=)*?'?=^~]¦[>£¬ ^¦))$?'=2$ SOBS GOODNIGHT TO ME