He tightened his grip on my thighs, making me moan a little louder than expected. The knots in my stomach got tighter as the feel of his hands on me ripped through my body.

"He wants me to take a fist full of your pretty hair while I fuck your from behind. Pulling it hard to keep you in place"

I found myself crossing my legs once more, desperate to find release. I never felt the need to do this before. My body was aching to come!

"Open those fucking legs" he growled, his voice full of arousal. I instantly opened up to him, feeling myself on the edge of coming right here.

"What else? '' I choked. My voice was full of need and I didn't care. I didn't hide how turned on I was, I wanted him to know.

"Are you trying to come?" He asked, gripping my inner thigh.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Such a dirty fucking girl" he hissed, forcing himself in between my legs. I swallowed hard, does he plan on taking me right here? Right now?

He lifted me up slightly till I was on his lap. I sat right on his dick as it laid on his stomach. I could feel his dick hard on my clit.

"Oh god Kai" I moaned, holding onto his shoulders.

"Is this too far?" He asked. I could feel him shaking and slightly vibrating to stay in control. I could tell he wanted to come too.

"No,"I said, looking him in the eyes. He's so attractive and obviously stronger than me, so the fact that he was making sure he had my consent was beyond thrilling!

He started to rock his hips, rubbing his dick on my folds. I could no longer control the sounds coming out of my mouth. I was truly lost.

"Fuck, Zara you feel so good" he moaned, sending me over the edge.

I bit down on his shoulder uncontrollably, and cane harder than I ever did in my life. My vibrations have never brought me to this feeling of pleasure. I could only imagine how it would feel inside of me. I held onto his neck and rode out my orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he growled, lifting me up a little so he could stroke himself. After going up and down twice he came hard. He smacked my ass after the last jet of come left his body.

I collapsed onto his chest as we both caught our breaths.

"That was so fun" I said, after I came down from my high.

"Yes it was," he agreed, drawing circles on my back. "Are you sure that wasn't too much"

"Yes, that was perfect" I said, smiling on his chest.

We soon got out of the now dirty water, dried off, and he gave me a shirt to put on. It was visibly huge on me, but it smelt like him so it was perfect.

After we were both dressed I combed out my hair and made myself look more presentable. We laid in the bed and sat in silence. I'm pretty sure he was thinking the same thing I was, what just happened?

His growling finally stopped, so I'm sure he was satisfied.

"You were right," he said, looking up at the ceiling.

"About what?" I asked, staring up there too trying to see something.

"You do look different like this. Not saying you looked bad in my eyes ever, you just really look different" he said.

I wasn't sure how to feel about what he said. I mean he was right, I'm sure after seeing me look a sweaty mess twice then childish as hell, me looking 'normal' would be considered as different.

"Yeah it's different seeing me look like a girl huh" I joked.

He lightly chucked, and turned to face me. His brown eyes staring into my soul.

"You look beautiful in my eyes no matter what," he said.

I smiled at him as he slowly started to lean in for a kiss. Just as our lips were getting ready to touch his phone rang.

He apologized then answered the phone.

"What's wrong Abigail?" He asked.

I almost instantly got pissed off. It's still something about her that doesn't sit right with me. There has to be more to their story than friendship!

"No you're fine, I can talk" he said, only increasing my anger. He talked to her everyday. This is our first right with each other and she's taking him from me....na he's letting her.

After what we just did I expected him to be all over me and not worried about anyone else. By the smile on his face when he's talking to her, he's most definitely more worried about her than me. I thought I would have him all to myself tonight,

Looks like I'm sharing.....