Kraken x male reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Is this what you want?

He moves the can left and right and up and down as she followed with her head.Y/N gets close to her and she moves her right tentackle in front of him.He poured the worms inside and she lifts a tentaclke above her head and ate the worms.She licked her lips or rather teeth with her long slimey toungue before lowering her head to lick Y/N across the cheek.

And across his entire front body as well.Y/N felt disgusted as he whiped the drool of himself thinkingat least shes gratefull or at least she didnt eat me.When he was done he saw that the Krakken desapeared.

Y/N:Hello?...Are you still here?

There was no answer.And withought his more succesfull worms he was looking at a very boring camping trip.That is unless,she come back for seconds.Y/N went back to his fishing with lower grade worms and memories of Krakken in the back of his head.

When the sun was high in the sky other people came to the pier and the beach as the bussyness started to bloom.Y/N had made his camp further away in the forest so he

wouldnt deal with the noise and lack of privacy.Eventually Y/N had gone to the city and rented a scuba suit for 24 hours.He took the suit to his camp so he could change in privace.Once the suit was on he entered the mildly cold water and dived in.There was an aboundand amount of fish and submerged vegetation.There was even a sunken ship at the bottom.He swam with as much strenght as he had but no mather where he looked he couldnt find her.Even with her size.Something bumped into him but Y/N tought it was just a fish and ignored it.

Something bumped into him again forcing him to turn around and he was shocked to see Krakken in her full size,in her element.He waved at her in hope she would recognise him but she just grabbed him with both of her tentackles and swam away with with him.He struggled to get free but it was for nothing.She brought him to what can only be described as a underwater mountain without a point.She entered the mountain and refurfaced in its air pocket.She then dropped Y/N on her nestnafter which he looked around and took of his scuba mask.

Y/N:Dont scare me like that!
Krakken gave of a deep growling noise that sounded much like a chuckle.She walked around him,coiling him before laying down and bringing him to her closed mouth with her tentackle hug.Y/N was frightened at first but hearing her steady breathing he figured she just went to sleep.

Timeskip morning

Y/N woke up but instead of Krakkens den he was in his campsite drenched in water. And possibly Krakkens drool.

Y/N:Im glad she keeps on not eating me but this is starting to be a problem.

He hears a low growl and looks up to see Krakkens head above him.She opens her mouth to drop a bunch of fish all around his campsite.

Y/N:Um,thanks.

She apears to smile and dives back into the water.Y/N wonders what to do with all the fish when a small boat arrives,driven by a man in undershirt,overalls and a straw hat.

Fisherman:Are you lost sir?

Y/N:No.Actually Im camping.

Fisherman:If you say so.Thats a mighty fine catch you got there.

Y/N:Oh this?I actually didnt-

Fisherman:Could you maybe spare some?

Y/N:What?

Fisherman:Manny men dream of a such a catch.Id willing to pay you.

Y/N:You dont say.

Y/N decided to sell all the fish Krakken brought him.Only one of those big fish would be enough to fill him up.Y/N had eventually gone away for weeks and no matter how often would Krakken return Y/N wasnt there.Only people that were visiting that spot were lumberjacks and construction workers. Krakken lost hope in Y/Ns return when one day she sensed a familiar scent.She swam to the spot and saw Y/N tossing those exotic worms under the moonlight.When she resurfaced she brought a wide smile to Y/N.

Y/N:Hey Krakky.Im sorry I didnt visit but look at this.

Krakken followed his hand and saw a nice little wooden house.

Y/N:From now on,we are going to spend every day together.With all the fish I sold I menaged to quit the job I hate and move here.

Krakken smiled and gave a small roar of happines before dropping her head down and hugging Y/N with her tentackles as well as giving him planty of licks.Camera then moves underwater to the crater at the bottom of the lake where two orange round eggs layed.After few moments of nothing happening one of them shook.

Author:(Sorry if the story is to short.I didnt know what more to do since Krakken doesnt talk.This story is practically an alien version of Loch Ness monster x male reader when you think about it.And I belive that Krakken,like some reptiles reproduces asexually.Good night or day and see you next chapter.)