Chapter 14

It's the morning of the trial. Against everyone's wishes, Chuck attends and sits in the second row. They present to the jury the case and introduce the parties involved. The lawyer representing Chucks family begins to explain in more detail the events of that night and then the evidence to support it. They call Emma to the stand and with a smug look she answers the questions until her face goes pale white. She spots Chuck and starts to squirm in her seat.

"Miss Blaine, are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, your honor" Emma darts her yes to Chuck and back at the judge.

The judge along with everyone else turn to look. Following her eyes the judge calls out to the person she was looking at. "Excuse me young man, may I ask your reason for attending?"

Chuck stands up, "Your honor, my name is Chuck Hearst. I woke from my coma two days ago."

A pin drop could be heard in the room. Then murmurs began to sprout.

"Your honor, if I may, can I call Chuck to the stand?" The Hearst family lawyer speaks up.

"I'll allow it."

Chucks walks over to the stand and takes the oath. He answers all the questions with a calm voice but tears streamed steadily. When he steps down another witness is called to the stand, Grace.

Emma turns red at the sight of who she thought was her best friend. Grace takes the oath and backs up Chucks story. Her testimony along with Chucks make it an open and shut case. Emma was given a sentence and taken away to a womans facility.

Chuck goes home to a very angry Azriel and his parents.

"What were you thinking. Do have any idea how that could of back fired. You're lucky the attorney knew how to handle the questioning but what if it hurt the case instead?" Azriel lashes out.

"I needed to look her in the eye and show her she failed." Chuck crosses his arms.

"You're such a child. You have any idea how worried I was to wake up and find you gone?" Azriel walks up to Chuck and hugs him. "Stop pouting, don't ever do something like that again."

Chucks parents just stand there not knowing what to say since Azriel took the lead. "I'm really starting to like this kid" Chucks father finally speaks up.

Everyone starts laughing as a sense of relief washes over them.

The end of the semester rolls by and the new semester begins. They go back to the dorms and try to get back into a routine.

"Babe, ima go grab a new uniform. I'll be back" Azriel kisses Chuck on the forehead.

"Okay", Chuck continues with his homework and creating flashcards.

Azriel heads over to the basketball coaches office and gets what he needs for the new season. He fills out a few papers and heads out the office. Standing by the door just outside was a man in a hoodie. Azriel walks around him and stops when...

"Wait, can we talk?" Tristan grabs Azriels arm.

"What the hell are you doing here? I have nothing to say to you". Azriel pulls his arm away and continues walking.

"Azriel please give me another chance. I'm sorry. I don't know how this got so out of hand. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Tristan blocks Azriels path.

"Look nothing of what happened with Chuck is your fault. Emma is the crazy one here but I can't forgive you either. What happened to you being my friend?" Azriel was actually calm for once. He is no longer angry or hurt. He moved on.

"I love you, please. I'll do anything"

"Then leave." Azriel walks away without looking back. He is happy. Nothing will destroy that.

Its now the end of the semester and Azriels birthday is a week away. It's the big two one. He will finally be a legal adult. This will be their first birthday together and Chuck wants to go all out.

Chuck made sure to prepare everything for his big surprise. With Azriels birthday now tomorrow he calls his parents to make sure everything is set.

"What has you so giddy?" Azriel kisses Chuck on the neck as he hugs him from the back.

"Nothing, I'm just excited to spend your birthday with you." Chuck gasps with the kisses Azriel is running down his neck.

"Mmmm babe. I want you....like right now" Azriel doesn't wait for a responds and carries Chuck to bed like a bride.

Chuck wraps his arms Azriel, "I'm all yours".

Azriel lays him on the bed and removes his clothes. He trails kisses from Chucks navel to his nipples and takes one into his mouth. "Mmm" Chuck moans his delight. With a blind hand Azriel reaches over and grabs the lube from his nightstand. He wets his finger and slides one into Chucks hole.

"Ah, babe..." Chuck rocks his hips.

Azriel slides his tongue down to Chuck's junior and flicks it with his tongue. Chuck begins to drip in anticipation. Another finger slides in slowly stretching and prepping.

"Baby, right there" Chucks voice is breathy. "Deeper..."

Azriel slides a third finger and hit the prostate.

"AH! Baby..I-Ima.." gripping the sheets Chuck rocks his hips harder against Azriels fingers.

Azriel pulls out, "not yet baby..." He unsheaths his hard member and puts on a condom.

"Hurry...give it to me" Chuck squirms.

Azriel smiles his mischievous grin and ties the base of Chucks dick with a ribbon.

"What are you doing?"

Azriel ignores the question and thrusts himself into Chuck and slowly pulls out.

"Oh my god....babe"

Azriel thrusts again.

"Ah...babe...don't torture m..." Chuck is now panting uncontrollably and shivering with pleasure.

Another thrust. Pound after pound, Azriel almost growling at how good it feels.

" Damn babe, your ass is so tight." Azriel bends over and kisses Chuck.

Chuck wraps his legs around Azriel, "deeper...I need more."

As if his sanity snapped, Azriel grabs Chuck lifting him off the bed. Standing up holding all of Chucks weight, he thrusts into him. Chuck moans loudly into the air throwing his head back with grabbing Azriels shoulders.
"That's really deep!"

It wasn't enough. Azriel throws Chuck onto the babe and turns him over.

"Lift your ass", Chuck obeys.

Azriel pounds right in holding down the small of Chucks back with one hand and his hips with the other.

"Babe, I want to come"

...

"Baby please... let me come"

" Almost there" Azriel growls. He bends over on Chuck and releases the ribbon. With one final thrust both him and Chuck experience a full body release. Never have they had such much blowing sex.

They laid on top of each catching their breath.

Azriel role over, "Babe..."

"Yes Azriel Mcavoy."

"Can I go again....."