Chapter 1 School Day

Jewel POV

You love me even after, I am a disaster!
CRACK!
Well that takes care of the alarm clock. Don't ask why I have a hammer in my room. I stretched and put on my jeans and red shirt that says: #Wattpad4life!
(I had to)
I came downstairs and took a few pieces of pizza, because, it's pizza and ran out the door. Since I'm half-cyborg, I always know what time it is. I walked to school and opened the door.
"Hey Jewel! Over here!" My best, and only friend Kathrine, or Kitty yelled. I looked around and soon saw her long brown hair.
"Hey Kitty cat!"I answered back, getting stares from people. We didn't mind, this wasn't the first time. The bell rang and we tried to get to class. Note tried. Jack, our personal bully. Aren't we lucky. Jack has caught us talking about our cyborg/shifterness, and is trying to either beat it out of us, or find evidence.
"Where do you think your going?" He asked with a smirk.
"To class. Where are you going? Oh that's right! Hell." I snapped back, Kitty snickering behind me. He looked taken aback by my smartass remark. We took his shock to get to class.

[]{}#%^*+=•¥£€><~|\_.,?!'&$)(;:/-"109

First chapter! Yay! The next chapter will be on gracideaflower 's account.
Short chapter :( Bye Vikings!
-Onic

EYYY MY PEEPS.
Admin Shaymin here.
Just sayin, all chapters are here now.
~Shaymin