Second Class Evolution

Start from the beginning

*Seems like that's the ticket. Let's continue.*

Hitting a 1.2 metron-wide target from 10 metron was still a piece of cake for Jisha.

*Ding!*

Bullseye.

*>22%*

The target moved to 15 metron.

*Ding!*

Another one.

*>33%*

20 metron.

*Ding!*

Like a machine, Jisha continued striking the bulls-eye.

...

Finally, at 35 metron, Jisha made a mistake.

*Whoops. That's a 9.*

She knew it before the projectile even landed. But...

*Ding!*

*>77%*

*Huh? Still +11%?*

If there were 10 targets to hit and the maximum score was 100, each target clearly gave 10 points each. 11 was a bonus.

Until now, she had assumed that hitting the bulls-eye was the requirement for a bonus point, but apparently that wasn't the case. There was only one other possibility.

*The requirement for a bonus point... is to throw the pellets normally. Basically, no using Target Toss. That's a relief. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try for the bullseye every time!*

The pressure was off, but Jisha was still going to push herself to the limit. This was the key to improvement.

40 metron.

*Ding!*

*Bullseye.*

*>88%*

45 metron.

*Ding!*

*9.*

*>99%*

50 metron; the finale.

*Ding!*

*... 8.*

*>110%*

Jisha was slightly less accurate than world-class archers with only her arms, yet she still let out a dissatisfied sigh.

*>System message: Quest complete.*

*>Minimum Tribulation threshold: 50%*

*>Tribulation score: 110%*

*>Evolution successful!*

*>Dispensing quest rewards:*

*>Quest reward items:*

*>Wooden Slingshot: 1*

*>Adroit Ranged Pellet: 50*

*>Quest Bonus achieved!*

*>Dispensing Bonus rewards:*

*>+100 Copper*

*>Bonus reward items:*

*>Golden Slingshot: 1*

*>Adroit Ranged Pellet: 50*

With a massive system message flooding her HUD, Jisha was transported back to her original hiding place where her avatar was once again wrapped in a white glow that was slightly brighter than the last.