First Class Evolution

Start from the beginning

*>Ranged Starter Pellet: 797*

*>Armor*

*>Drape: Shahar's Nightwalker*

"Ha... Hahahahaha!"

*What idiots! Also, I can't believe all this actually fits in my inventory.*

Though her far-future financial problems weren't solved yet, these ultra-rare items would definitely help offset them.

*Oh, and speaking of financial stuff...*

*>Coin Pouch*

*>Copper: 500*

500 Copper. This was a ludicrous amount for 30 minutes into the game. After all, she had killed 31 players in a War Zone in that time frame, each of which should have had 10 Copper each. A dead player in a War Zone would not only drop all items, but all of the money they had on hand as well.

*31 players with 10 each... That makes 310 Copper. I started with 10, so Bren and his crew must have killed at least 18 players.*

Though Jisha didn't know about the three players who had spent all their money on Cinnamon Buns, her respect for the Brent Clan grew even more after realizing what they had accomplished in a short amount of time.

*Really... What happened to them in my past life?*

With (finally) no one blocking her path to leave, Jisha strolled back into the Safe Zone of the Uval Hamlet.

---

Jisha once again visited the Lyocal Eatery to plan her next moves.

*Mmmmm, Cinnamon Ariosha is sooooo good! Anyway, I have to get to Orchid Town at some point tonight.*

She had told Syny to meet her there, so that was the current goal.

*I have to become stronger as I travel there. Not to mention, I have to give her a gift.*

Syny's journey to Orchid Town would be long and arduous. It might even take her multiple days, so Jisha had to make it worth her while.

As she was planning various routes in her head, she was looking through her friend request notifications when she saw a familiar name.

*Oh? Guess I should accept this one.*

*>User "Brent" is now on your friends list.*

*I was going to add him, but it looks like he added me first. Also, Castle didn't add me. What's up with that?*

*>Friend request sent to user "Castle".*

She hadn't seen him as she was leaving the War Zone, but she didn't think much of it.

Brent started sending messages to Jisha as soon as she accepted his request.

*>Brent: Who are you? You're beyond incredible.*

*>Brent: I've never considered myself a good player, but to meet someone that much better than me is even more humbling.*

Jisha was surprised at Bren's self-deprecation.

*>Fae Sol: Uh... You're preeeetty darn good. You're top Royal Academy level at the very least!*

*>Brent: ... What? No, the top players of the Academy are way better than me.*

*>Brent: Also, if you say I'm top Academy level, then what does that make you???*

*>Fae Sol: Hehe, don't worry about me. (✿◠‿◠)*

*>Brent: Ugh... Anyway. Would you mind reviewing the battle recording with us some time? Any advice would be appreciated.*

*>Fae Sol: Sure... on one condition: join my guild when you're level 5!*