ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ

Start from the beginning

"You wanna soothe her. Right?" The chaotic fun loving Hoseok turned into a calm and thoughtful one now. He turned to me and gave an assuring heart smile that indicates "I know everything bro, do what you want coz that's correct".

"Yeah.... I don't know... Actually, umm you see, this is an emotional case, I know I was a psychology student too but handling-" I was again cut off but this time by Tae.

"Don't handle, assure her. She needs that and your talks are already head on heels. I've seen how she diverts her personal talks and stammers when others talk about parents, childhood and all even job."

"She stammers?" Yoongi asked a little amazed "I thought she is strong as hell! She is better in exercise and handling situations"

"Humans" Tae shrugged.

I'm happy atleast they didn't talk about "love"!

It was getting darker and the forest mosquitoes are beasts here so we returned back to tent. And first of all, my eyes fell on Su teaching kids how to make instant ramen and sitting between them while making some jokes for them to giggle.

No one can sense that this girl just shared her emotions and cried to damp the complete pillow some hours ago.

How well she hides her emotions! Wow! She must have practiced it.

Jaeyoung's POV

Ever since we've come here, unnie never talked about her school days, I keep on blabbering about the jerks and fake sluts... Sorry girls of my school and she listens with full attention, also when I talk about my parents she smiles more often at silly things but never told about her parents? Why?

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I nearly dropped my ramen. Thanks to Jungkook he held it... I was starving goshhh.

"Ah thanks oppa" I bowed but then realised he was only wearing his vest and a towel just encircling his hips. Dammit! He looks.... Shut THE PHAK OFFFF! girl you're not distracting yourself! Never!

"I-its okay" he looked at me for a moment and hurriedly ran back after stammering a 'welcome' well that's wierd tho he never acted like this earlier! but me getting distracted is more wierd  ̄ᴥ ̄.

Anyways Man Su Unnie, yeah will talk to her tomorrow.

Jungkook's POV

All my life I've studied in boys school, stayed in boys hostel, trained to become a military cop. I indeed talked to few girls all of them are weird so weird! Like seriously? Clinging onto me and so dirty. But when she called me Oppa.... I didn't feel wierd or awkward? I've worked with her earlier to help Rae and Jin but she never talked to me that much I remember we were always on work.

Anyways Cadet Jungkook, you shouldn't be like this... Be a tough man.

I entered my tent and then I realised that I went infront of her in this outfit.... A vest and towel on my hip??? Seriously? What must have she thought of me! Tch... Shit this isn't the way she should meet me. I massaged the bridge of my nose in trusfration.