ACCEPTING NEW THINGS

Ram Siya along with Bharat Lakshman and Shatrughan descend down the stairs at living area, where everyone were waiting for them. The Rajrishis and Guru Vashisht watch them coming near them. Ram smile at everyone and then looks at Guru Vashisht.

RAM- Guruji... Bharat is ready, to accept the managing director post.

Ram announced having a smile on his face making the Rajrishis to look at each other. Janak smile nodding his head while Vashisht streched his lips to gave a light smile at Ram.

RAM- Mumbai jate hi, aap jald se jald puja karwayiye..

Vashisht nods at him in agreement while Ram patted on Bharat's shoulder looking at him with a smile. Bharat too smile at Ram looks at Janak. He goes towards him.

BHARAT- I am sorry tauji.. because of us, you all are also facing problems.

Bharat apologies to Janak who smile at him nodding his head.

JANAK- don't say that Bharat. We all have spent so many happy days together. Kya hum kuch problems nahi bat sakte?

Bharat smile listening his words. He bends to take his blessings while Janak blessed him caressing his back.

JANAK- all the best Bharat. Ek bat yad rakhna.. rat hai to sawera bhi hoga, safar hai to kabhi na kabhi basera bhi hoga..

Everyone smile witnessing Janak making Bharat understand. Ram sighed looking at them.

JANAK- just keep a believe. Wo upar betha hai na, wo sab theek kar dega..

Said Janak asking him to trust God. Bharat nods in agreement while Janak caressed his head. Bharat moves towards Kushal and was about to bend but he stops him holding his hands.

KUSHAL- bas bas..

Kushal smile and embrace him in a hug.

KUSHAL- your bhaiya trust you a lot Bharat. Make him proud.

He said patting lightly on his cheek while Ram smile at his words. Bharat nods in agreement and looks at Sunaina and Chandra. He takes their blessings too.

BHARAT- sorry maa.. from last few days, Manvi bohot pareshan hui hai. And I was not there to take care of her..

Said Bharat looking at Chandra. She wipes her tears and caresses his face lovingly.

CHANDRA- our daughters are very strong. Inn sab me bhi, wo charo aap charo ke sath khade hoke sab handle karengi..

Bharat smile at her and looks at Sunaina. She blinks her eyes and smile assuring him. Shatrughan takes janak's blessings.

JANAK- Lakshman ne Ram ke liye apni life dedicate ki hai. You've to do that for Bharat.

Shatrughan smile at him and nodded in agreement. Janak caresses his head.

JANAK- all the best..

Shatrughan takes Kushal, Sunaina and Chandra's blessings too. Both the boys looks at Lakshman who wipes his tears. They hug him tightly while Lakshman smile closing his eyes. After a while he released them.

BHARAT- apna khayal rakhna.. aur bhaiya bhabhi ka bhi..

Said Bharat caressing lakshman's head while he nods in agreement.

LAKSHMAN- you all also.. take your care. Papa choti maa.. sabka khyal rakhna..

Shatrughan holds lakshman's hand.

SHATRUGHAN- don't worry. Till you return, we will take care of Urmila bhabhi. Unki aankho me ab aasu nahi aane denge..

Lakshman smile at Shatrughan's promise. Sunaina feels sad and looks down saying nothing. Bharat and Shatrughan moves towards Siya who was smiling at them. She hands them a storage box.