PAIN AND GUILT

The door bell rang of Raghuvanshi palace. Shruti runs towards the door to open it and finds Bharat and Shatrughan standing in front. Both the boys witness the tensed expression on shruti's face while she goes aside to allow them to enter. Bharat gulped in fear and enters the house to look at everyone present in front of him. Shatrughan moves towards Shruti and watches her expressions while she bows down not meeting eyes with him.

SHATRUGHAN- Shruti... What's there..??

Whispered Shatrughan near her while she looks at him without saying anything. Shatrughan tried to read her eyes while she bows down again. He looks in front at everyone and follows Bharat inside. Everyone were present there, accept Kranti and Mandira. Bharat sighed in relief looking at Dashrath, standing in front of him with his hands at his back.

BHARAT- pa..papa... Are you alright..?

Asked Bharat moving towards Dashrath and holding him from his shoulder. He looks at Dashrath from bottom to top and smile lightly.

BHARAT- thank god.. you are fine.. hamare mann me na jane kitne bure khayal arahe the..

Said Bharat smiling at him while Dashrath didn't said anything just watching at his son. Shatrughan looks at everywhere and then questions Sumitra.

SHATRUGHAN- where is maa...??

Bharat too motioned his eyes to look at everywhere and then at Dashrath.

SHATRUGHAN- wo.. wo theek .. hai na..?

Asked Shatrughan getting frightened while Bharat also looks worried.

SHATRUGHAN- papa . Maa theek hai na.? Unhe kuch hua to nahi hai na..?

Shatrughan questioned him moving towards him while Bharat was getting more restless as no one was saying anything about Kranti.

DASHRATH- tumhare maa ko kuch nahi hua hai Shatrughan.. she is absolutely fine .

Both Bharat and Shatrughan sighed in relief. Bharat looks at Guru Vashisht who was sitting on the couch watching them.

BHARAT- Guruji...

Bharat moves towards him.

BHARAT- aapne.. hum dono ko aaj hi kyu wapis bula liya..?? Baat kya hai..?

Asked Bharat while Guru Vashisht gets up from his place. Shatrughan again looks at everywhere to find Ram and Siya. Suddenly something gets in to his mind and he smiled at Bharat.

SHATRUGHAN- ohh.. now I understood..

Everyone looks at Shatrughan as he exclaimed suddenly.

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya.. it was all of their plan...

Said Shatrughan moving towards Bharat while everyone looks confused.

BHARAT- meaning..??

Bharat questioned him while he smile at looking at everyone.

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya.. from last two days no one had called us.. neither they have sent us the pictures of Puja and party..iska matlab kya hai.? That without both of us, they didn't performed the puja..

Bharat scrunched his eyebrow looking confused while everyone became tensed looking at each other for Shatrughan's misconception.

SHATRUGHAN- Guruji ne bhi.. hume wapis isliye bulaya, taki Ram bhaiya ke liye puja hamare presence me ho.. right guruji..??

Shatrughan questioned looking at Guruji while he didn't answered him back. Bharat too smile at Shatrughan's words and sighed in relief.

BHARAT- oh my god.. and we both were assuming n number of things..