Ares?

What on earth — shit!

Gosh what was I doing last night! You still would have done it if you weren't drunk though...

No, no, no, no

The shirtless man beneath me stirs in his sleep and I still on top of him, oh fuck.

This is why I should stop drinking, curse me for being a fucking lightweight.

Ares wraps his arms around me, the short and thin white top of mine doing almost nothing to stop my breasts from spilling out. In a swift movement Ares has me flipped over on my back — still asleep while he moves his legs in between mine, still on top of me with his head getting comfortable on my breasts again, his body weight almost crushing me.

So he's a tits person? Noted.

Shut up.

I let out a sigh as I now know that there is no way I would be able to move the giant on top of me, I move my hands the base of his neck and start twirling the hair in little twists before massaging his head in slow and soft movements.

He groans into my skin and moves around again this time pushing his lower half into mine in an innocent way but that's when I feel it.

Morning wood. Fucking morning wood.

Well shit.

God please be with me right now.

I feel his erection against my thighs and his lips resting on the navel of my breasts, well fuck.

Never mind god, you shouldn't be witnessing this contact.

I feel it again, his lips that are carelessly littering slow open-mouthed kisses near my nipples, he should stop but I don't want him to. It feels good, too good. I whimper slightly and arch my back against him when he kisses my nipple through the thin white shirt.

"Are you gonna stop me any time soon?" His voice is and octave deeper then usual and groggy as he has just woken up, Ares eyes are narrowed at me and my eyes snap down to his, a mischievous smirk resting on his lips and messy bed hair tossed upon his head making me want to run my hands through it.

"I'd be a terrible person to wake you up after a long night" I say and he groans again. Gosh that sound is enough.

"You knew damn well I couldn't have been asleep" he fired back at me and I gasp dramatically. Taking notice of the way I fit inside his arms perfectly, like our bodies have been melded into each other. Two pairs that are split and waiting to find there pair.

I feign fake hurt, "what are you trying to say Ares baby"

"Don't worry Bella darling, what's the time by the way?"

I check the clock on the wall, "it's 11:30."

"Shit!" He explains while pushing himself up from on top of me and effectively falling of onto his ass making me cackle with laughter. He regains his composure and runs around the house while I use my elbows to hold me up as I watch him for another 10 minutes before asking the question we all want to know.

"What's wrong?"

"I have a meeting on the other side of town in 20 minutes" he says while buttoning up the last few buttons of a black silk formal shirt, tucking it into his black pants that are held up by a belt and raking his hands through his hair messily.

"Alright stay here, make yourself something to eat and I'll see you in—" he checks his silver watch — "two hours"

Ares then rushes back over to me — almost as I'd he is remembering something important, he takes my head in his large, rough hands that effectively take up my whole face, his cold rings almost sending shivers down my spine as he presses a kiss to my temple and nods his head for confirmation that I'll stay. I keep eye contact with him through my eyelashes and bite my lip.

He looks down at my lip and groans slightly while his hand reaches down, Ares releases my lip from my teeth, "don't do that" He whispered breathlessly against my lips and I nod again, breathless like the man I'm front of me.

Ares walks away and down through the long and wide corridor, i hear his shoes squeaking against the marble floors and finally the sound of a door closing, leaving me all alone in his house.

This will be fun.

HEYY BAES💋💋 I actually like this chapter  so hey lmk what you guys think, Rembrandt they are still "friends"

HEYY BAES💋💋 I actually like this chapter so hey lmk what you guys think, Rembrandt they are still "friends"

I'm going into another Draco malfoy phase and I'm not even mad about it.

I really have nothing to say this week so um yeah I hope you don't fall into cow shit cause that would suck shit. Pls remember to eat and drink something, I'm always here for you guys and I love you all so much.

Oh and thank you for 36.9k reads, it's insane and I appreciate you all so much<3333333

1358 words.