vi.

"New York! The city that eats other cities for breakfast. Here our competitors went to great heights to discover New York's finest. From the bosom of Lady Liberty to the Big Apple's stanky sewer core. In the end, team Amazon and claimed victory and surprise rewards, which meant no one got booted off, except the meat grinder. We have lucky number fourteen competitors still in the running and we shall see who wins the one million bucks soon on Total! Drama! World Tour!"

Due to their team's loss, Jace was back in economy class. They were surprisingly unbothered about it. They could not say the same for the rest of their team, however. Regardless, they were sitting cross legged on the dirty floor with Lindsay across from them as they painted each others nails. Jace was doing theirs their usual black, and Lindsay doing hers pink.

"You really pull off the black!" Lindsay complimented once she finished with Jace's nails.

Jace grinned. "Thank you! You pull off the pink, but I bet you pull of any colour you wear."

"I do!"

Alejandro watched, annoyed for a reason he could not pinpoint. He told himself it was the noise, wanting peace and quiet, but deep down he knew that was not the truth. That was the case with DJ, however, who was whining about his supposed animal curse. Leshawna tried to talk some sense into him, but seeing what has happened so far? It was not easy.

Meanwhile, Owen decided to jinx his team. "Six episodes and no eliminations! If we were a steak, we'd be a thirty-two ounce porter house!" He then pointed to team Victory. "And you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney."

Team Victory glared at him, even Lindsay from her spot on the floor beside Jace.

"Need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge?" Alejandro interjected, a little passive-aggressive.

Jace rolled their eyes. "Well, maybe you should listen to me next time," they murmured resentfully as they finished working on Lindsay's nails.

"With you as our leader, nothing is impossible!" Owen insisted. "Heck, I'm not even afraid of flying anymore! Check this out." He unbuckled himself and danced around the cabin, resulting in (somehow, despite the laws of physics,) creating turbulence. It sent everyone flying around.

Jace and Lindsay scrambled to close their nail polish bottles (because losing all of it would be catastrophic) but were soon sent ricocheting around the cabin like the others.

"If I die, I'm haunting your ass so hard, Owen!" Jace yelled over everyone else's panic, glaring harshly. One hand was clutching their crown and the other their nail polish bottle.

"I'm sorry!" Owen wailed. The poorly covered hole in the wall of the plane broke open again. Jace was forced to scramble to a safe spot to avoid flying out, choosing to grab onto the handle of one of the upper compartments. They had to let go of their crown for this and prayed to whatever god was out there that it would not be lost. Owen went flying out of the plane, screaming unintelligibly. "Somebody! Please! Al! Give me an Ale-hand-bro!" he exclaimed, grabbing onto the edge.

Alejandro, quickly growing annoyed with the play on words with his name, just glared, holding onto the bench for dear life.

-----
"How dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Burromuerto!" Alejandro said, leaning against the wall of the confessional.
-----

Lindsay and DJ helped get Owen back on the plane, while Leshawna covered the giant hole with a crate. Everyone else fell, no longer getting sucked out of the plane to their deaths.

"Looks like someone brought back a stray," Jace said sarcastically as they took notice of the bird on Owen's shoulder. The bird flew over to DJ, who quickly started to freak out.