Another Day Another Wetting

Following the cleaning up of my mess I went to bed early so I could clear my head. In the morning I felt strange a warm clammy feeling around my thighs. I looked under the covers to see a large puddle of pee. It was fresh too I probably wet myself only 10 minutes ago. I got up and cleaned my self off. That's when my mom came in and she saw what happened and assured me it was probably just a fluke and this would be the last time. She then picked up my sheets to wash them.
            At school I was mostly fine until my final hour. I had to pee, bad. I was about to make it with only five minutes left when, disaster struck. I felt the warmth burst from my crotch, first in spurts then a full stream. I then felt my thighs, then calves, then my feet be covered in a warm liquid. I watched as it puddled on the floor around my feet, in a yellow circle. I turned bright red, as I looked around and saw everyone had heat the hissing noise and smelled the fresh piss. I ran out of the class crying, and all the way to the nurses.
        Then I received a change of clothes and called my mom to pick me up. I could hear over the phone she was not happy, so I waited there until she finally arrived at the school.