𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

for the rest of that night, bailee completely avoided Ricky

for the rest of that night, bailee completely avoided Ricky. his calls, texts, even him knocking at her door. she didn't want to talk to him nor see him.

Ricky had regretted telling bailee how he felt, but big red told him that if he waited any longer to tell bailee, the outcome probably would've been worse.

"I screwed up, red," Ricky told the redhead as they sat in big red's basement.

"I'm sure she will get over it quickly. she can't be mad at you forever. your friendship is too strong." big red reassured the sad boy.

"it's bailee, you know how hard it is to get her to forgive you? when we were ten I broke her barbie dreamhouse and she didn't talk to me for three weeks. imagine how long this will last." Ricky sadly told big red.

big red just shrugged and continued to tell Ricky how everything was going to be okay.

back at bailee's house, dalton and bailee were having a similar conversation as the other boys. just more aggressive.

"that asshole." dalton mumbled, bailee nodded in agreement. of course, she didn't actually think Ricky was an asshole, she was just so mad that she could only think negatively about him.

dalton tried to remind her of all the positive moments she had with Ricky, but nothing had brought bailee to be pleased with Ricky.

she wanted to get over this but she couldn't get over how Ricky lied to her, how he kept it from her. she planned to just ignore Ricky for a while, unless they were at rehearsals.

***

the next day at school, bailee managed to ignore Ricky every chance she had. she had seen Ricky in the hallway heading to his next class, she turned around and took the long way to biology.

It's just biology, it's okay if she missed a couple of minutes of it. plus her teacher was a gross pervert so he would've let her off the hook anyway.

at bailee's locker, Ricky approached her, hoping that this would be the moment she would talk to him. "hey bails!" he awkwardly greeted when he leaned against the locker next to hers.

bailee said nothing, she didn't even look at him. "I know you're mad at me but-" Ricky started, getting interrupted by the slam of bailee's locker. she fixed her backpack and walked away, heading to the theatre. she had officially ignored Ricky all day leading up to rehearsals.

she put her backpack and phone in a little cupboard that was located backstage. she couldn't risk getting her phone stolen, or her pads found by the teachers. just as bailee headed back into the rehearsal room, Ricky had entered from the stage. "look who it is!" she announced being sarcastically excited to see him.

"bailee-" Ricky tried to talk before Carlos burst through the door.

"alrighty! today we are going to rehearse the curtain call," he told the cast as they all gathered around. Carlos got everyone to warm up but wanted to focus on troy and Gabriella.