𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Bailee and Ricky entered Bailee's house all excited

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bailee and Ricky entered Bailee's house all excited. "dalton!" Bailee dramatically yelled for her brother.

"what?" he groaned exiting the kitchen in only his underwear.

"gross put some clothes on!" Bailee cringed at her almost naked brother.

"hey Ricky." he nodded ignoring Bailee completely.

"hey."

"anyways. what do you guys want? I'm trying to watch Julie and the phantoms, shit I mean uh, transformers yeah!" dalton asked while exposing his favourite show.

"well... guess who got the part of Gabriella!" she exclaimed.

"oh my gosh Bails that's amazing!" dalton cheered pulling his sister in for a hug.

"ew ew! you're sweaty." she complained squirming in his arms until he let her go.

"and Ricky got troy!" Bailee told dalton with a big smile.

"Ricky you're in a musical?" dalton laughed, Ricky and dalton also bickered with each other, it was never anything serious. it was that playful thing guys do with each other.

"yeah, I am, mister I watch Julie and the phantoms and am in love with madison Reyes." Ricky teased dalton.

"what? she is hot and has the voice of a literal angel! but enough about me, congrats guys. you're both talented!" dalton congratulated before heading back to the kitchen.

a couple of minutes later the two heard dalton screaming the lyrics to 'stand tall.' they also heard banging so they assumed he was jamming to the song, probably imagining himself as Luke Patterson. Bailee burst out into laughter shortly followed by Ricky's chuckling.

"Let's go upstairs, you need to watch the high school musical trilogy!" Bailee sternly told her friend.

"but I've seen them." Ricky lied.

"no, you've seen the troy scenes, wait I mean... you've, you've studied the troy scenes in the movie." Bailee stuttered mocking Ricky from his audition.

"shush." Ricky laughed, Bailee grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to her room. she got her laptop and opened Disney+ hovering her mouse over the first high school musical.

the two watched half of the first movie and majority of the time Ricky either asked a million questions or complained about how the movie wasn't realistic.

"see this is why this movie is unrealistic! Gabriella was right there and Sharpay didn't see her! how? she looked right at her!" Ricky exclaimed at the screen, Bailee chuckled and shrugged.

after a million more questions and lots more complaining, they had finished the first movie. they had started the second movie, Bailee's personal favourite and by the time they got to the kitchen scene where they sing 'work this out,' Ricky had been making fun of Troy's dancing, mostly on purpose because he knew this was Bailee's favourite.