𝙤𝙣𝙚

"tomorrow is the day Bails

"tomorrow is the day Bails. I can feel it." Ricky confidently stated as he paced back and forth in Bailee's room.

"I dont know dude. Kourtney told us that Nina is pissed at you." Bailee replied as she passed him a small ball. nini had written Ricky a cute song about how she loved him, she had posted it on Instagram a few days before their first anniversary. it was the first time she had said it.

Ricky reacted horribly to this, he stood there speechless before stupidly saying 'oh', and if it couldn't get worse, he then decided to 'take a temporary pause,' while nini was at summer camp. Ricky had come home to Bailee that night crying, he mostly freaked out in the moment. Ricky's mom and dad weren't on the best terms at that moment, it was so bad that they didn't say I love you to each other anymore. not hearing his parents say it freaked him out, he had no clue on what to say.

he had been convinced all summer that on the first day of school, everything would be back to normal and 'rini' would be the happy couple they were again.  little did he know, little did anyone know really, nini had met Ej Caswell at her summer acting camp. Ej was a senior at east high, the caption of the water polo, most followers on Instagram at east high. nini and him fell for each other.

"what if she met someone, Ricky?" Bailee asked thinking negatively. Ricky paused and looked at her for a split second, pursing his lips before continuing to pace, looking more panicked than ever.

"hey hey, Ricky it is okay." bailee quickly stood up to comfort him. "look don't listen to me. I'm probably wrong." she reassured looking into his sad eyes.

"listen, Ricky, dont worry about it okay?" she smiled. he nodded before pulling her into a hug. from how he was holding onto her and the heavy sigh he let out, he really needed it.

"alrighty Richard, let's pick out a first-day outfit for me! get your mind off of nini." she cheered pulling away from the hug.

Ricky playfully rolled his eyes, "why dont you wear that dress I got you?" he suggested. for Bailee's birthday Ricky had gotten her a pinkish dress, Bailee never wears dresses. except for the one Ricky bought.

"hmm I guess I could do that." she shrugged putting it on. after a half-hour of new outfits, Bailee went with the first thing she put on the dress.

"Ricky it is getting late. you should probably get going." she told him.

p "oh yeah. well, I'll pick you up tomorrow? yeah? okay! coolio. love you bye." he rambled before exiting the room, Bailee chuckled to herself cleaning up the mess Ricky had created.

☁︎︎☁︎︎

"morning!" bailee exclaimed as she headed down the stairs.

"morning Bailee." dalton smiled as she sat down in her chair at the island. "Ricky picking you up?" he questioned with a mouthful of cereal.