Chapter 3: First Day and Assesment

Start from the beginning

Kenji added, eating a piece of cake. The two friends blinked at the aforementioned person.

Tenya: Who is Yoshitsune? I feel as if that name is familiar.

Izuku nods slightly before closing his eyes. The room got colder slightly as a figure began to shimmer into existence beside Izuku, shocking both Tenya and Ochako.

Yoshitsune: I apologize if this is shocking for you. I am Yoshitsune, Izuku's mentor of the blade and his friend.

Kenji: Hiya Yoshi! This is Ochako and Tenya!

Izuku opened his eyes, smiling slightly at his friends.

Izuku: Uraraka, Iida, this is the one who gave me hope in becoming a hero. He taught me the way of the sword and showed me that I did not need to be a victim.

Ochako's eyes widened at the mention of Izuku's words.

Ochako: Victim...? Izuku were you...

Tenya: Uraraka, we should not press a topic that may potentially bring up painful memories.

Tenya scolds Ochako slightly, chopping the air but the crinkle of worry was etched in his eyes. Izuku shook his head and looked to his friends

Izuku: It's alright. Just know that... I was treated unfairly my entire life up until three years ago. Yoshitsune saved my life, giving me strength and opening my eyes to the truth. I was hated by my family... and now they no longer mean anything to me.

Surprisingly, Tenya was the first to speak.

Tenya: If we were to come across your family, Izuku, know that they will NOT harm you ever again.

Izuku was taken aback by the fierce anger that burned within the speedy hero's eyes. Another source of anger hit Izuku as Ochako was no different, her eyes narrowed and fists clenched tightly.

Ochako: We promise!

Izuku smiled and nods his head, blinking as he felt Yoshitsune's hand on his head and patting it.

Yoshitsune: Izuku is lucky to have you three as his friends. Now, before we get caught up in vengeance, shall we open the letters?

The anger within the air slowly dissipated as the two now grabbed their respective letters.

Kenji: Ooh, I'm gonna go first!

The blonde berserker opened the letter and blinked at the device that came out. He stared in awe as a holographic message popped up of Aizawa.

Aizawa: Greetings Kenji Miyazawa. During the exam, you managed to gain a 97% on the written portion, setting you above a majority of those taking the exam. However, you shined in the physical portion, gaining 80 Villain points, already setting you up to be in class 1-A. However, due to your bravery and heroic deeds of stopping the Zero Pointer, rescuing a fellow examinee, you obtained 60 points in rescue, earning you a total of 140 points. Congratulations, Kenji Miyazawa, welcome to U.A.

The message ended and Kenji cheered excitedly, Ochako joining in as the atmosphere in the room went up.

Kenji: Oh, Oh! Izuku your turn!

Izuku nodded as he did the same as Kenji. As the message started, Izuku was pleasantly happy to see Uncle Nezu.

Nezu: Hello Izuku! Am I a mouse, a dog or a bear? But what really matters is- I'M THE PRINCIPAL!

Izuku chuckled at his uncle's antics as both Ochako and Tenya's own eyes were wide in awe. This was the principal of U.A?

Nezu: Now! I am very pleased to announce your scores for the exams! For the written portion, you scored a perfect score! Not many have ever accomplished this feat! You also excelled well in the physical portion as you earned a total of 90 Villain Points! But, as I'm sure you're aware thanks to Kenji, you earned Rescue points! With 50 points in working together with Miyazawa to stop the Zero pointer, you got a total score of 140, a tie for first place! I humbly welcome you to your academia of U.A!