Now Tang Jing has taken the role as his own, he has taken on A Yan, and he even felt that he is A Yan.

He couldn't get out.

Tang Jing only had the image of A Zi's desperate expression just now, and he had fallen into a strange emotion.

Since A Yan couldn't bear to make A Zi sad, why did he leave?

Why did A Yan have to leave, can A Yan not leave?

Tang Jing couldn't bear to let such a beautiful person die.

He couldn't bear it.

Gao Shu was at a loss at the beginning when he saw this scene, but when he calmed down, he understood that he could not let Tang Jing continue to be that foolish. Originally, the two were being paired into a CP, but now if someone were to take pictures of them embracing with a huge audience, it would affect both of them.

Just when he was about to forcefully separate the two, Ye Zexi shook his head slightly to stop Gao Shu's movements.

"It's okay now, don't cry." Ye Zexi's slightly helpless voice rang in Tang Jing's ears, with a little coaxing tone, "I'm here, right? What is there to cry about? We're only taking on the role of the people in the play, you don't need to be sad for them anymore."

Tang Jing was taken aback.

Yes.

Whether it is A Zi or A Yan, they are both characters in the play.

There is nothing to be sad about.

And more importantly, A Zi in the play is still standing in front of him.

Or, it should be said that he was embracing the person in his arms.

Listen carefully, Tang Jing could even hear Ye Zexi's regular heartbeat.

When he calmed down, Tang Jing's face was a bit unbearable for an instant.

With a bang, Tang Jing heard the accelerated beating in his chest.

What the hell was he doing!

He just cried for so long while holding onto Ye Zexi, so embarrassed!

Tang Jing looked up from Ye Zexi's shoulders a little awkwardly, and took away his hands holding Ye Zexi. He didn't even dare to look at Ye Zexi any more, so he lowered his head.

"Is everything all right now?" Ye Zexi's concerned voice sounded.

The next moment, Tang Jing's neck and earlobes showed red marks at a speed visible to the naked eye.

What did he just do? He was crying while holding Ye Zexi in his arms!

Still crying and howling.

Most people on the set had their eyes on this side, and Tang Jing really wanted to find a hole to get in.

It's so embarrassing!

But Ye Zexi still didn't notice the gaze of the people around him. Instead, he took a tissue from the staff nearby and placed it in Tang Jing's hand.

"Wiping off your tears, you were just stuck in your character, it's no big deal." Ye Zexi said with a gentle voice, comfortingly.

Tang Jing's earlobes were even more red, and he only felt that the heat in his whole body was beginning to surge, and ran all over his face.

Ye Zexi... His tone is too gentle!

Seeing that Tang Jing was silent, Ye Zexi didn't bother him, he just told him to make some adjustments, then he went off to have his makeup removed.