Cottage Core Dre

credits to the artist

Sugested by: lilyenderbrine so thank you this will probably be bad but yeah that ok isint it?

Story :
Ship:awsumeream(awesumdud/sam×dream
Genre:angst and fluff
The firts war is the only thing that hapend!

Nobodys pov

Dream the smp leader was nowhere to be seen he ren away and never came back no one know where he is.

But one fella whit the name awesumdude/sam knew where dream was they havw secretly bren dating for awile now but dream ran away for safety reason and isint thinking abput coming back ever he started the server as a peacful place and now.. Its war and drug vans where is the peace he made?

Dream pov

Iam sitting and planting some Roses in my garden i live living in the wild ita makes me fell free and iam far away from the smp why it was such a nice place but now.. Its not.. I dont understand where did it all go wrong?

Awesumdude/sam pov

I was walking to dreams cottage far far away i missed my prescious boyfriend i miss holding him in my arms..

I arive at the cottage and see dream in the gardwn not suprised tho he loves the garden i go up to him and pick him up and walk in lying down on our shared bed  and cuddel whit dream..

I will leav it here its a fluff chapter mostly does this need a part 2? Tell me also remember to eat drink and i love you❤️✨bai take care and be careful ✨😤

(265 blosoming words)