chapter 13

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Contain hurt blood and other things ( you can imagine it since I am writing this chapter while watching Tokyo ghoul😐)

3rd pov
Y/n is mended to a chair where a tall man standing infront of her laughing at her miserable state " what did you do to them " y/n weakly ask " oh don't worry about them you should worry about your self first " the man say " I swear to god if you touch a hair of their head I am -"  "your going to what you are useless in your case you can't do anything y/n l/n know let's start with a small thing " then he go to the table and gets knife and start cutting her skin while y/n screaming slash after slash she let's alot of blood " now what next oh know you will start to count while I remove you nails  and how much slash I did to you in each hand " " no stop please " then he remove the first one one after one slash after slash  " how much " "22 slash in each hand and 5 nails " " now y/n do you know why are here " " n-no " " oh let's me remind you I am (random name ) my son is Sam , Sam the boy who you choose to destroy his life and gamble with him and make him house pet giving him the worst life plane now I am here to take my revenge " he start laughing in an evil way but suddenly stop when he hear someone open the door " father what are you doing ? " Sam say in a calm way " just teaching this little one here to don't miss with my son " " I see unchain here " Sam say  " wait what and why that " " cause father you are going to gamble with her while I am going to gamble with yumeko since y/n can't win against you and yumeko can't win against me " " I see if that's your wish then I should make it true now let's start the game  "

Sorry for the bloodies chapter and how much small it is 😅😅😅 but the action will start from here 😎 get ready