last chapter?

y/n ,Ririka ,and Kirari were in a sudden too .

WHAT? US!?
they looked at themselves in a completely nervous state moving eyes from one to other at each other.

Y/n, Ririka, Kirari, I invite you to approach, said the F.A.G 's leader. So they did. When they reached the middle, the F.A.G 's leader pulled out three flat boxes. A military walked in too, and held them for him. He opened each for the leader to put each around everyone's neck. They were medals. A clap shook the house every time eavh gets a medal and certificate. Then the leader got out his last words :

"As of today, y/n, ririka, kirari are leaders whom I share my seat of leading the great institution F.A.G for fughting against gamblers. Although they were ones, they were, and still, from those people who cat the evil but with a white heart. They have attempted to quit, there participation in everything is a clue."

Then he directed some words to the hero trio, y/n and the other two:

" I hope our institution is stepping a wide step forward with you sitting on the line. And deep gratitude for the loyal hand you gave to our institution to fulfill a great mission".

It's an honor to help quit respectful and giving people like you, y/n replied.

We hope we will fulfill your expectations of a better future, Kirari added.

And for a world where all people live equally hand on hand, where everyone doesn't think in attempting gambling, or is stuck with or forced to...Ririka implied.

And clap clap!

The F.A.G employees and the L.O.O along side the military people and ladies and gentlemen standing were all cheerful and had great aspects toward it.

In a silent voice Tatori said in between himself and himself only :

Takimichi.....I know you're running in piece .... Hero......You was the price that costed humanity to step this step now....You're never going to be forgotten....neglected hero.... Humanity's golden loss....Humanity's sacrifice....

.
.
.
.
.
.
End of last chapter...

13 July 2022 🤧