Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: What about Coco?

Verosika: Coco is like an engineer. She and Vortex worked at a garage a while ago. One time our car got into an accident and one of our tires had a flat. Vortex held the car in place while Coco put some air in the tire and patched it up.

Y/N: :0

Verosika: I know. Milky was actually the composer type. She loved making music. Someimes when she listens to her own music, she makes up rap and sings very good if you ask me.

Y/N: Why didn't she show any of her songs?

Verosika: Some of them still had bugs and some were just for her personally. Know something else?

Y/N: What?

Verosika: Every time she raps, she sounds like Megan Thee Stallion herself.

Y/N and Verosika laughed at the remark.

Y/N: What about Josh and Kat? Surely they have dreams as well.

Verosika: Oh they did. Josh and Kat were like twins. They've enjoyed novels and comic books so much, that they wanted to become writers as well. They made their first book 10 years ago. I don't know what happened to it.

Y/N: Maybe they're trying to finish it before showing it to all of us.

Verosika: (chuckles) Suppose they are.

Y/N: Man... you guys could've been anything. Why didn't you?

Verosika: We were low on money so we had to improvise. What other way than having sex a thousand times?

Y/N: What about you? Surely the Great Verosika Mayday has another dream as well, right?

Verosika's smile faded as she looked down.

Verosika: I don't have one actually.

Y/N: Why not?

Verosika: I wanted to be a singer more than anything in my life. I was so obsessed with my dream, that I didn't think about my other plans as well. I just...

Y/N: Wanted to live life the way you want it to go?

Verosika nodded.

Y/N Looked at his girlfriend and took deep thought into what else she could be other than a popstar singer.

Y/N: How about...an actress? You always wanted to be in movies or plays. No, wait! How about a film director?

Verosika looked up as her face lit up.

Verosika: Yeah... I could try acting. That could work.

Y/N: Yes! see? Even you can have other dreams too, Vee. Know what I know?

Verosika: What?

Y/N: A man I knew once told me "If you put your mind into it, you can do anything." Know what that means?

Verosika shook her head playfully.

Y/N: It means that with enough hard work and effort, you can be able to overcome any challenge and nothing will stop you from achieving your goals. I've followed that advice my whole life.

Y/N placed her hand on Verosika's as she blushed and looked at him. Y/N smiled.

Y/N: And that's what you've been doing ever since you were a kid as well.