Chapter -11

In Andaman

Day -1

Today they wake up very early  because they are going for the sightseeing.

After breakfast they went out for the sightseeing.

Their first stop was at Cellular Jail. Here after listening to the stories of the struggle of the freedom fighters from their guide Arshi became little emotional.

After that they visit the marine museum and  a marine park. They got very tired after the long day.

At the evening when they came back their hotel they were  already exhausted.

Arshi : It’s feel so  good .

Adi : Hmm?

Arshi : It felt so nice when we were walking around holding each other’s hand  in the middle of so many  people without any fear .

Adi: yes It felt really good.

Though they were exhausted but their desire , love overpowered that  they end up on the bed in passion of love.

 Day -2

Today they will go to the Havelock island by a cruise.

After breakfast they left for the port from where they would board the cruise.

Arriving at the port –

Arshi – Adi I am little afraid..

Adi : What? But why?

Arshi : It is time for our board the cruise.

Adi : Yeah but what is there to afraid of ?

Arshi : It will go by sea and I never ride a cruise.

Adi : ( laugh a little) Arshi everyone knows cruise floats in the water /sea like a airplane flies in the sky. When you don’t afraid to ride on plane then why are you afraid to ride on a Cruise.

Arshi: I don’t know swimming ..

Adi : hahaha Arshi it sounds like as if you know flying that’s why you don’t afraid to ride on a plane. Hahaha.

Arshi : Don’t make fun of me ( said with a pouting face)

Adi : Ok ok (still smile a little)… see there are a lot of people they are going to ride with us too… the crew will give life jackets to everyone and I am with you .. don't worry let's go.

She got on the cruise while chanting the name of all the gods she knows. Seeing her childishness Aditya started laughing again but stopped very quickly seeing Arshi’s angry look.

It took them only 45 minutes from Port Blair to Havlock island by this cruise . Their cruise journey was good except for those times when Arshi felt nauseous.

Today they enjoyed at the sea beach a lot…..after enjoying the sunset in each other arm they come back to the resort.

At night after dinner when Adi tried to get inmate with Arshi –

Arshi – please Adi not today (with a sleepy tone)

Aditya : Baby we are on our honeymoon .

Arshi : please Adi I am very tired today….please let me sleep I am very sleepy also.

Adi : ok sleep honey .

Gradually sleep consumed both of them.

Day – 3

Arshi and Aditya both are very excited today because today they will do scuba diving .

Adi :Arshi you don’t know how to swim so   Don’t you feel scared today?