Chapter - 5

Flashback continue

Anurag : Dear  we both companies were fighting for a deal. The problem was the main invester Mr Sandeep Ahuja liked both of our presentation and wanted to work with both of us .

Arshi : ok. But how the marriage is related into this ?

Arijit : let Dad finish first

Arshi :Ok sorry sorry continue papa.

“Uff why papa directly tell the main reason …I can’t wait anymore...

Patience Arshi patience ..don’t get over excited they will be suspicious You still don’t know the real reason” – Conversation between Arshi’s mind and heart

Anurag : Mr. Ahuja  know about our two families relations.  He don’t want this project to fail for our enmity . So He gave us a condition that is the marriage between you two and Mr. Malhotra and I both accept this. You have no problem right dear?

Arshi :  why I should have a problem . I am so happy about it  . ( she subconsciously said it loud)

 Ariji : what ? What did you say?

“Oh!  Shit Arshi …told you control”

Arshi :  Nothing brother . I just said that…umm that ahh ohh yeah I just said I don’t have any problems.  I will be happy to help you. 

Anurag : Now I can relax. Thank you honey for accepting this request .We love you a lot .

Arijit : yeah .Now go to your room and freshen up then we have our dinner it’s getting late .

Arshi : ok.

“phew … oh!  Thank god they don’t get suspicious”

Arshi went to her room .

Arshi’s POV

Oh my god … thank you god thank you sooo much …

Hurraayy… Today is the best day (she danced a little)

“low your voice Arshi they will here youy” – mind said

Ohh shit yeah.  What should I do ? should I call Adi ? 

Did he know? No if he knew he would have told me .  I text him now .

In text ( In Arshi’s mobile Adi’s name is save by Aditi and Adi save Arshi’s name as Ashim .)

@Aditi – Baby you heard the news ???

“why is he not replying ? does he don’t want to marry me ?

 Shut up you heart . Arshi don’t listen to her . she always panic in small matters.  He may be busy or infront of his parents .” – Conversation between mind and heart

@Ashim :  honey ???? oh my god … honey I want you hug you right now I can’t believe this .

@Aditi : yes Adi . I want to kiss this Mr.Ahuja . I just love him .

@Ashim : Whaaat? Don’t you dare to think of that . That lips is mine and your heart also.  Don’t you dare you think love anyone accept me .Understand ?

@ Aditi : Ohh Don’t  react like a child.  You know I just said it casually.

@ Ashim : I know but you can’t say this thing ever casually .

@Aditi : ok FINEEE. 

@Ashim : Lets not argue on this. You know I really want to hug you now

@Aditi : Me too.

@Ashim : I really want to go to your house and hug you tightly.

@Aditi : No no don’t you dare to come. When god give us such an opportunity we should not waste it. When we endure so many days we have to endure some days more

@Ashim : yeah . Ok  listen I will not go to office tomorrow. Lets meet at Rohit's penthouse tomorrow.

(Rohit is Ishita's brother and Adi's best friend)

@Aditi : ok lets meet. Bye baby sweet dreams. I love you .

@Ashim : Love you too honey. Good night.

[Same kind of conversation happened in Aditya’s house. So I don’t elaborate that conversation -Author ]

Flashback end