Chapter - 3

Arshi POV

 Adi : Honey …are you angry ?

Me : Don’t touch me you idiot . why are you touching me… If I don’t have any right on you  then you also don’t have any right on me . don’t touch me.

Adi : Baby don’t  be angry … You know na why I said that things

Me : hmmp!   You don’t talk to me I don’t want to hear any thing from you . I am going to sleep . Good night .

Adi : Babyyy why are you sleeping on the couch  . Today is our wedding night don’t do this .. baby I am sorry  ..

Me : why?  you didn’t want this marriage so there is no need for this wedding night  and about sleeping on the couch  ..you said that right ?

Adi : Baby I am sorry na..  you already know the reason why I behaved like that ..Don’t do this.  I want to cuddle you …hug you ..kiss you …and make you completely mine . you know na I love you . When you got angry with me I can’t bear it . Sorry na babay please don’t ignore me ( said all this making puppy face) 

And here  I melt seeing his puppy face.

Me : I love you too

Said that I kiss on his lips…and gradually the temperature of the room increase with our love …..

 What ??  confuse ? 

Don’t be …I am here to clear all your confusion .

Yes you are right I said that both  our families are enemy and our marriage is a business deal and blah blah .

Everything is true but there is something I didn't tell you and this is also the reason why I am happy despite married to my enemy .

Me and Adi we are actually lover . We dated each other with other for 8 years.  Yess 8 year without any of our knowledge  because you know na our family’s enmity  . I will tell you another day about the enmity story . Now concentrate in our story  I don’t want  you to cofuse again.

 When I  was  16 and Adi was 20 we started dating . We both know about the enmity of our family but what can we do?  When you fall in love with someone you can’t think properly . same happened to us.  My  bestie Ishita’s brother is Adi’s best friend . So we always meet in their parties and  forgetting our family’s enmity we become friends and gradually we both fall in love with each other. But we cannot tell  this to anyone the reason you already know . Only our best friend know about it as a result we used to date in their house . Sadly we couldn’t date like other couples like in park,  cinema hall or any other public places . we could not  go their together .

We were scared and worried about our family reaction but luckily something happened .

Yes Mr.  Ahuja came our life as a angel . I think god aslo want to help us that’s why he sent Mr.  Ahuja .