"What color?!"

"Why does it fucking matter?!"

"It matters, Katsuki! What color are the clothes?!"

He peeks inside, to double check. He's not dumb, he just really doesn't want to fuck it up. "Mostly black," he replies.

"What you mean, 'mostly black'?"

"It's black, alright!"

The basement looks like something straight out of a horror movie. The rest of the building looks pretty neat, but this... well...

"Huh, why am I the first one to go downstairs?" Kirishima asks. "Can you guys stop pushing me?"

So, like fifteen minutes ago, he opened the door of his room, and was met with half of his classmates asking him if he knew how to make a washing machine work, and sure, he knows, because he always helps his Grandma at home, with the laundry, the dishes, and all of those things, so yeah, sure, he can help, and also, the basement is pretty scary, so we should all go together, right?

He's manly and all, but manly doesn't necessary mean being stupid, reckless, and getting himself killed by some evil creature that most certainly lives in that basement. If he's listening carefully, he's sure he can almost hear some sort of demonic screaming. They're all huddled up behind him, and Sero keeps nudging him forward.

"Let's all go together, alright?" he offers, and Uraraka nods, determination on her face, and laundry basket in hand.

The light is of course broken, and they have to use Ashido's phone as they walk down the stairs. They're met with a long hall, and the light is just powerful enough to illuminate like, a meter in front of them.

"Aizawa said it's at the end of the hallway," Hagakure says.

"You— You sure you guys need clean clothes?" Kaminari asks.

"Well, you certainly do," Ashido replies.

Nobody's supposed to know about that laundry room, so they're alone out there, but they all keep hearing strange sounds.

After getting a few doors wrong, and opening some broom closets, they finally arrive in front of a door that says 'Laundry Room'.

They all let out a sigh of relief. Kirishima too. They really did freak out for no reason. How stupid. This is just a basement. A bit creepy, too dark because there's no light, but still, just a regular ol' basement.

He pushes the door open.

"And what now?!" Bakugou's about to blow up the damn machine, his phone, and himself.

"What the hell do you think?!"

"I called you so you would help me!"

"You pour the damn detergent!"

"Where the fuck do I pour it?!" he snarls into the phone, unscrewing the bottle of detergent.

"I swear to God, Katsuki, how do you even get good grades at school if you don't know where to pour the laundry detergent?!"

"There are three fucking compartments, how the fuck am I supposed to know where to pour that shit?!"

The door suddenly opens wide, startling him and he's met with some horrified looking people. He probably has that look himself, since they just caught him calling his mother, asking for laundry advice. Fuck.

Apparently, he's not the only one startled because they all let out a scream of surprise when they see him.

"I'll call you back," he quickly says into the phone, and hangs up.