1

A/N: I'm so sorry! I know I keep saying I'm going to write this. I have started it. I just get distracted easily. And I ha e been having a lot of problems with my anxiety and jist need some me time. My dog got really sick last week and was diagnosed with Evens Syndrom, which means her immune system attacks both the red blood cells and platelets. She's doing much better  now. But I have decided I would just post the chapters as I go so you have something. Again I'm so sorry! This chapter is pretty long.

🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️

After graduating Woodsboro High Billy, Stu, me, and Randy all went off to college. I made the boys promise that there wasn't going to be anymore killing sprees and that we would live a normal college life. We decided to get as far away from Woodsboro, California though. We went all the way across the country to Windsor. 

Of course that normal college wasn't going to be possible. Everyone knew who we were. They all knew about the Woodsboro Massacre. It was hard not to know about it. They made a movie based off of it, "Stab." Billy and Stu were hyped up about it. They even wanted to go see it but I shut that down real quick. "Oh, come on. Let's go see it!" Stu said. "No," I said. "Come on, babe. Why not?" Billy asked. "You do realize that the movie isn't going to tell the truth about what happened, right? You're not going to be the killer. You'll be the victims. They won't tell the story how it actually happened, there's no point," I told them both.  

It's been two years since everything happened. It was bad enough I had to keep Billy from killing every guy that dared look at me. When we first got here some frat guy was hot on me and he about killed him, Stu had to pull him off the guy. 

I groaned as I was woken up by my phone ringing. I reached over blindly for the phone that sat on the stand beside my bed. "Hello?" I asked. My eyes were still closed as I answered the phone. Hello?" I asked again. "Hello, y/n," a voice said. "Yes?" I asked. "What's your favorite scary movie?" They asked. "Who is this?" I asked. "You tell me," they said. I sighed and sat up. Grabbing the caller ID box beside the phone I looked at and read the name on the small screen. "Cory Gillis, 513-555-0176," I said. "Oh, Shit!" The kid said. "Hot flash, Cory. Prank calls are a criminal offense prosecuted under penal code 653-M," I told him. After that he hung up. "Mm. "Was just starting to have fun," I mumbled. 

Even after everything that happened and finding out my boyfriend and brother were the ones who were killing our friends and maybe even me then turning around and helping them, I had nightmares. I've gone through a few dorm mates already because of me waking up screaming. Did I regret killing Sidney and her father? Yes and no. If I wouldn't have done something she would have killed them both and I could let that happen but she was still a friend, kinda. No, she wasnt i hated the bitch. "Time to change numbers again?" My dorm mate asked, as she walked in our room with a towel wrapped around her head and only in a robe. "No, it'll die off. It's opening weekend. We'll see how it goes," I told her. "Okay," she said. She walked over and turned on the tv. 

"You know, Ron, uh," I looked at the TV once I heard a familiar voice. "It's not an easy thing to be assuced of a crime you didn't commit, particularly one as heinous as murder." It was Cotton. He had been the one accused for killing Sidney's mother. He was out now, all charges dropped. If he found out the truth about Billy and Stu being the ones who really killed Maureen then everything else would be linked back to them as well. Gale's book was mentioned. She had written another book, this time telling the story about the 1996 Woodsboro Massacre. Of course she has her own theories but couldn't prove anything.  

I stood there just watching him talk and drone on. "Hey, move your ass! You're late," Hallie said, hitting with a towel. "Don't forget about the martini mixer tonight at the Delta Lambda Zetas," she said. "I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, Hal," I told her. "What? Don't even try to bag, Okay? Cause you promised me. You can bring that boyfriend of yours and your fine ass brother," she said. "Okay, ew. And a vague promise at best," I told her. "Nobody's asking you to join, okay?" She yelled after me, as I walked out the door.