003

Madison's head was a mess. She couldn't believe she had kissed Patrick. She knew it was stupid. And that it shouldn't have happened. He was with her sister after all.

Madison knew it was wrong. But she also knew she couldn't stop thinking about it. She knew how wrong it was.

Madison stood in the flat as Patrick walked into the flat. He and Madison held a look. "We should talk," he said.

Madison sighed and looked at him. "I don't think we need to talk about anything. Look, what happened, happened. But it shouldn't have happened. It was wrong and we shouldn't have kissed. But we did and I hate it. I hate what happened. But the last thing I'm going to do is hurt my sister. So you need to forget it," Madison told him.

Patrick looked to her and sighed. "Maybe I don't want to forget it. Maybe I can't stop thinking about you. I know it's wrong. But I can't," he said as she looked to him and sighed.

Madison knew it was wrong. And that he was involved with her sister. But she also knew that she couldn't stop thinking about him. And kissing him. How good it was. "We can't do this," Madison said as she walked out of the flat.

She knew that she had to stay away from him in case she gave into temptation.

****

Madison walked into the village as she met up with Lacey. She looked to her and smiled. "You look like crap. Are you okay?" Lacey asked.

Madison sighed. "I don't know. Things are a mess. I need to tell you something and you can't tell anyone else," Madison said.

Lacey looked to her and smiled. "Don't worry. I can keep a secret," Lacey said.

"We kissed. Patrick and I. And I know it shouldn't have happened. But it did. And I'm trying to stay away from him. But it's hard. Because I can't stop thinking about him and the kiss. It's a mess. And I don't know," Madison said.

Lacey smiled. "You're doing the right thing. I know it doesn't seem like it. But you are. If anything happens with you and Patrick, you know it's not your fault. I mean you're trying and he's pushing on you. It'll be okay," Lacey said as Madison smiled.

Madison knew it was hard. But she didn't want to be that sister who slept with her sister's boyfriend. She wasn't that girl. But she knew that there was something there with her and Patrick and it scared her.

****

Madison got back to the flat and looked up as she saw Patrick. "We need to talk about this. It was a kiss. And we need to try and forget this. It's not easy," Madison said.

Patrick smiled. "What if I don't want to forget it?" He said as he placed a hand on her cheek. He smiled as he leant in and kissed her.

Madison moaned into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him close. He lifted her up onto the work top as she ran her hands through his hair. The kiss got more passionate as she started to unfasten his belt.

Patrick pulled her close and pushed into her making her moan as he started to move in and out of her.

Madison had no idea just what this was the start of.