URMILA- we all know that how much papa is pampered with jiju.. aur unhe, jiju se dur rehne ki saza mili hai. Why..?

Sumitra motioned her eyes to face Urmila while she started moving towards Sumitra.

URMILA- Siya dii, Rajrishi family ki sabse badi beti.. who have always been pampered by everyone and have always experienced love and care.. unhe bhi struggle karna hoga for a living.. kyu ? What was her fault. ??

Urmila gets emotional while Sumitra shook her head asking her to not cry.

URMILA- jiju aur laksh ki kya galati thi choti maa.? Jo unhe apne bhaiyo se alag hona pada..? What was my fault..?

Sumitra feels guilty about urmila's situation. She wipes her tears and continued answering Urmila.

SUMITRA- sometimes, some things goes against our wish.. hamesha hum khush nahi reh sakte Urmila..sukh dukh ate jate rehte hai, and that is called life..

Urmila looks at her while tears falls from her eyes.

SUMITRA- inn mushkil ki ghadiyo ko, hum sab ek exam samajhte hai.. test samajhte hai.. dekhna, isme koi na koi bhalai chupi hogi..

Said Sumitra having a light smile while urmila wipes her tears.

SUMITRA- chalo .. let's have dinner..

Urmila was about to deny when sumitra stops her.

SUMITRA- mana nahi karna.. aaj me apni tino bahuo ko, sathme dinner karwaungi..

Said Sumitra with a smile while Urmila nods at her lightly.

URMILA- choti maa..

Urmila stops her and Sumitra looks at her in confusion. Urmila embrace her in a tight hug, shedding tears in her arms while Sumitra caresses her back with a motherly touch.

SUMITRA- don't worry darling, everything is going to get fine. Just have patience..

Urmila nods her head in agreement still crying in sumitra's embrace while Sumitra kept on caressing her back...

*****

Dashrath was roaming from one corner of the terrace to the other corner, his hands at his back, tension on his face, thinking about his family. He sighed and looks for the time in his watch. He thinks something and takes his cellphone from his pocket. His fingers shiver before dialing the number, but he gained strength and finally made a call.

Janak was in his room busy in his thoughts, when his cellphone rang. He looks at the caller to find Dashrath's name flashing. He picks his phone to answer the call.

JANAK- hello.. namaste Dashrath ji..

Janak greeted Dashrath with a smile making him to feel more guilty. He knew that Janak is a sorted person and he will handle everything maturely. Hence he could decide to talk with him.

DASHRATH- he..hel..hello...Janak..ji...

Finally Dashrath could say something, still having fear of what to say further.

DASHRATH- how is everything there.?

Asked Dashrath further while Janak looks at the door from where Sunaina enters the room.

JANAK- everything is good. Abhi abhi, we had dinner. And everyone had headed to sleep. Aap batayiye.. tabyet kaisi hai aapki.?

Asked Janak sounding normal, while Dashrath sighed having a sad smile.

DASHRATH- ab tabyet se kya lena dena Janak ji.. jaisi bhi rahe, it doesn't matter to me..

Janak's smile lessened hearing him. Meanwhile Sunaina settled down beside her husband, watching him talk with Dashrath.