2. Mafia's Punishment- Lismin

I was waiting for Lisa at home. I went to a mission yesterday and and I was supposed to come home tomorrow but because our rival wasn't that good the mission ended soon. Since two hours I have been waiting but Lisa isn't home yet. So I picked my phone to call her, but a notification from her instagram popped up. So I decided to view it. “ What the actual Fuck! ” I shouted.

 “ What the actual Fuck! ” I shouted

( Imagine lisa is wearing this )

" Why is she wearing that and posting it on Instagram, that only belongs to me. Everyone can see it, aish this girl. Wait....that is not even our house, where the heck is she ?" I shouted loudly as my voice echoed in the living room. When she uploaded another picture.

 When she uploaded another picture

" That's it. I have lost my patience. Is she cheating on me? Why is his hand on her butt? Who is he? " I was blabbering but I stopped when the door opened revealing a smiling Lisa talking on phone. She hanged up and sat on the couch. " You don't seem to notice me" I said as I gritted my teeth and walked towards her.
" Oh you are home, I really didn't notice you " she answered casually. " Because you were too busy noticing this guy and showing the world something that only I can see " I showed her the picture and shouted. She flinched at my sudden change. " Jimin th-" she tried to say but I stopped her by kissing her agressively.

" You should go with daddy babe " I said as I started striping her. " Time for punishment, baby girl " I continued fingering her and sucking on her jawline. Her soft moans made me more hungry for her. I started face fucking her clit along with fingering her. She was screaming my name, " ah..ah daddy.. I am sorry I.... made you jealous..ahhh..you..... s-should punish m-mme " she sweetly moaned. I smirked at her as I removed my clothes along with my boxers, my length sprung out as she gulped.
" Make it up to me " I seductively said, she sat on her knees and licked my tip teasing me, so I throbbed her head on my dick as it reached her throat. She kept bobbing her head faster when she realised I am reaching my high. " Y-you are so good baby girl " I moaned and came in her mouth and face.

She swallowed every bit of it and I picked her and placed her on her table. I entered my cock in her and waited for her to adjust. She hummed and I began going in speed. The room was full of moans, groans and skin slapping sounds. She moaned louder when I increased my pace. I knew she was about to come so I said, " do not cum until I say " I moaned she was so close and was digging her nails in the wood. She couldn't hold back anymore and came all over my dick. " You won't listen to me, huh...f-fine pay the price ah...ah." I moaned as I came inside her but went rough. She was tired but I kept thursting into her, when she moaned and screamed, " ah ... fu-fuck daddy fuck, I am cl..ose " she moaned uncontrollably. " W-ait a lit..tle lo..nger" I moaned as well. " Cum!" I screamed as we both came on the same time.

I layed next to her as we both breathed heavily. " Was I too rough?" I asked concernedly she pouted and nodded. I hugged her as a sorry. " That picture is from the new shoot for advertisement. Bambam posted it without a caption... I would never cheat on you " she explained. I looked down in guilt. She came closer and slowly kissed me as I returned it. We both fell asleep.

•••

Thanks for the idea for this chapter and promoting me TaelisminTaelismin