26| Baby Shopping

7 months old

You both wanted to buy Darcy some more stuff, since she's running out of diapers, bottles, etc. And you also wanted to buy her new toys and clothes.

You walked inside the baby store with a shopping basket for the things you'll get. With Harry, who's pushing the stroller, Darcy was inside the stroller sleeping.

"What do you want to get her first, love?" Harry asked, You thought about it first.

"Let's go to the baby clothes aisle first" You say excitedly, Harry chuckled.
"Of course" He nodded, knowing that you enjoy choosing clothes for your daughter.

...

"This one is literally adorable" You awwed, showing Harry a small white baby grow that has small patterns of flowers.

"Yeah, We should get it" He spoke, glancing at you with a grin. You nodded putting it in the basket.

"Do you think, we should buy her a swimsuit? Summer is coming up." You asked, looking at little swimsuits hanging on the racks.

"I mean..sure" He shrugged. Sitting at one of the chairs nearby. The stroller beside him.

...

After shopping for a couple of minutes, Harry left to go to the bathroom, Darcy started to wake up.

"Hi, little girl" You smiled, kissing her small nose. She lifted her arm, wanting you to carry her.

You carried her into your arms, she looked around confused, I laughed, kissing the top of her head.

"Good thing, there's no one around who recognize me" You thought, just your luck, a girl who looks like she's 20, approached you.

You widen your eyes, pulling the hood of Darcy's little hoodie up, so that her face will be more hidden.

"Umm, Sorry to interrupt, but can I have a picture with you?" She asked, you sighed.
"I'm really sorry but I'm with my daughter right now, and I want privacy for her. I hope you understand" You looked at her, guilty.
"Oh..it's fine, I understand, I'll go" She say, looking kinda sad.
"Wait, we can meet another time, if you want I can give you my number."
I smiled, She nodded excitedly.
"But, please don't reveal it to the media" I say, swaying Darcy from side to side.

"Oh. no, I'm not that kind of person, I know you want your privacy" She spoke, honestly.

...

"Good bye, See you" I waved. Darcy was now in her stroller, asleep again.

//

Random one