24| Crawling

6 months old

You, Harry, and your daughter are in the living room sitting on the carpeted floor.

Darcy laying on the ground, stomach facing the floor, moving abit.

"Ooh, Haz get the camera, I have a feeling she'll start crawling soon" You demanded, Harry nodded and went upstairs quickly.

He came back, walking towards the living room.

"Okay, it's rolling" He placed on the floor infront of you both. Started recording, making Darcy the only one seen on the camera frame.

"C'mon Love, crawl to mama" You speak softly, patting on the carpet. Harry is beside you, also trying to get Darcy to crawl.

She giggled. Showing her baby tooth that's coming in, she started wiggling slowly.

You and Harry watched her, smiling excitedly.

She pushed herself, by using her right leg, while her arms are infront her, moving the same time as her legs, belly facing the ground.

She eventually got the hang of it, and slowly crawled up to you and Harry.

You watched in aww, your little girl just crawled. Harry lifted her up, jumping up and down. Darcy on his arms.

"Yes! Yes! You finally crawled, such a clever little girl" Harry talked to her, while she just looked at Harry, confused.

You stood there, watching them. A huge smile appeared on your face, turning off the camera.

Harry went towards you, kissing you on the lips, giving Darcy to you.

You showered Darcy with kisses, she started giggling. when you stopped, she pressed her mouth onto your cheek, like a kiss.

"We're so proud of you! But mummy's kinda sad, that you're getting so big" You smiled, Harry placed his arm around you.

Giving you and Darcy a kiss on the head.

//

Thank you so much for 3.03k reads!