𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers

Start from the beginning

"Just wait until I'm eighteen," Aurora mumbled under her breath, but Dean heard her clearly and his eyes widened at his daughter.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Aurora smiled innocently as Dean playfully smiled back, knowing she was joking...mostly.

They continued to eat in silence until Dean noticed Jack was copying every single action he was doing. Aurora couldn't help but laugh at them and Sam only smirked. Dean's annoyed expression was hilarious with Jack's cuteness.

"This book, it mentions my father. Not Castiel, but Lucifer."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, he's—he's big in the Bible. Lotta screen time," Aurora said while taking in another bite of her burger.

"And you... knew him?"

"Well, he's not really an easy guy to know. He's, um, he's kind of rough around the edges," Sam stated, Aurora scoffing lightly at her uncle.

"Well, that's an understatement," Aurora said under her breath, barely audible for anyone to comprehend. Dean started to explain to Jack how God was his grandfather and how Lucifer was evil. Sam then changed the subject, wondering if Jack knew more about his powers so they can hopefully find Mary and get her out of the apocalypse world.

"So, Jack, we know Kelly taught you things before you were born. And obviously, you can, you know, make people or things move with your mind. But, um... what else can you do?"

"I... don't know."

"Okay. For instance, say you wanted to—to be someplace else right now. Could you?"

"Can you teleport? If you wanted to be on the other side of that door right this instant, what would you do?" Dean asked rather abruptly. Aurora gave her father a pointed look, hating that tone of voice he was using with Jack.

Jack stood up from his seat and calmly walked to the other side of the door and closed it. Aurora let out a laugh she didn't even know she was holding in. Jack softly knocked on the door, Aurora getting it for him. He gave her a bright smile at the sight of the female Winchester and she reciprocated.

The sounds of the floorboard creaking made the Winchester's alert of a possible intruder on the other side of the door. Everyone stood up quietly as Dean was walking towards the door and Sam drew out his gun. Aurora was about to pull Jack behind her, but the Nephilim beat her to it, him already having his body defensive towards her like a shield.

Dean quickly opened the door and threw the perpetrator on the ground, soon revealing to be the prophet, Donatello.

"Sam? Dean? Aurora? Is God with you?"

The older Winchester's propped up Donatello on the couch, him seeming out of breath and exhaustion overwhelming his body. Donatello started to ramble about losing his soul, but before he could get deeper into his story, Aurora interrupted him.

"Why are you here?" Her voice was monotoned, not having enough patience at the moment.

"Yes. That is the question we all must ask." Aurora rolled her eyes and Dean noticed her frustration asked the prophet the question they actually wanted to get an answer from.

"Why are you in Wyoming?"

"Oh! Uh, well... After God left, I said to myself, "Donatello, you are so retired."I mean, who needs a prophet of God when there is no God? So... a few days ago, I'm online, checking out condos in Boca, and I am knocked off my feet by this weird wave of power. Not exactly like God's. More like... something new, something fresh. I was drawn to it. It's here."